•|• Chapter Seventy-Nine

•|••|••|•

"Hey Jungkook-ah," Sejin greeted him over the phone. Jungkook had woken up this morning to his phone going off. Of course, being in the middle of their cuddle pile from last night, it was hard to get to his phone.

"Hey," Jungkook said. "Is everything okay?"

"It would be. Besides the fact that it seems you forgot you had an 8 o'clock meeting today. Come on Jungkook-ah. I know you're busy, but did you forget who you are? Your fans are wondering where you are. They're wondering when something new is going to come out. And Jungkook, I hate to say it, but if you want to have enough sales for a grammy or any award show this year you need to get something ready, like now."

Jungkook signed. "Okay, Okay. I'm getting up now. I'll meet you there soon. We can talk about the album and get the timeline planned out and I promise I'll work on it."

"Okay, Jungkook. Also, Si-hyuk wants to talk to you over dinner. So call him and plan that out. Apparently, you keep forgetting to reach out to him."

Jungkook smiled. He always forgot. "Okay, I'll see you soon."

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked his sleepy voice right in Jungkook's ear.

"Nothing. I gotta go. I have a meeting that I am late for. I need to get a calendar and start writing it down. I'm sorry. I'll see you later."

Jungkook turned and placed a kiss on the older's lips before he crawled out of the bed and onto his feet. He walked out of the room and headed to the room with his clothes inside. He opened the door and closed it quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else up. It was 8:30, but none of them were supposed to be working today. They were supposed to be decorating again, but here Jungkook was, getting ready for work.

He needed to plan better. He needed to learn how to manage his work life and personal life better. At this point, it was going to become an issue where he would be neglecting one or the other.

He went through his closet looking for something to wear. He grabbed a pair of black sweats and a big black crew neck. He put them on and then went into the bathroom connected to his room. He brushed his teeth and his hair making sure he looked presentable, considering there were probably going to be fans outside the company.

He grabbed a black backpack and threw in an extra pair of clothes and his phone charger. He picked up his MacBook from his desk and placed it in his bag along with the charger. He zipped up the backpack and carried it out heading downstairs. He entered the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle, and put it in the side pocket of his bed.

He set his bag down by the door and picked up his black shoes and put them on. He grabbed his bag and keys hanging up and opened up the door. But before he could close the door, someone stopped him.

"Please tell me you were not going to leave without eating," Jin said.

Jungkook turned around and looked at him.

"I'll get something to eat on the way. I promise Hyung," Jungkook said, offering him a comforting smile. Jin walked over to and kissed him, Jungkook allowing himself to relax into the kiss.

"Why the bag?" Jin asked.

"I don't know how long I'm going to be there today. I'll try and be back before dinner time. But I need to talk with you guys tonight or sometime later."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just need help managing my schedule. We can talk about it more later. I gotta go. I'm really late. Have fun decorating. I'll try and text you later."