•|• Chapter Fifty-One

•|••|••|•

Taehyung sat down in the last open seat at the table. His and Jungkook's car had been the last to arrive at Persona. They again were in a separate room, with food already set at the table. It was a little past lunchtime since they ended up spending longer in the mall than they originally planned.

"Finally, I am starving," Hoseok exclaimed scooping food onto his plate.

"I know," Taehyung agreed.

"I wanted to ask you all something?" Jungkook said. "Just about rooms. I wanted to make sure everyone is still okay with room arrangements. Or if anyone wanted to switch."

"I mean we could switch just because. But I know Joonie and I are good still," Jin said.

"What about you three?" Jungkook asked, looking towards Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"I mean Taehyung and I haven't fought in a while, so I'd say we are good. But we could switch rooms just because if anyone wants. I don't think any of us would mind that," Hoseok informed the others, before placing more food into his mouth.

"We should switch rooms again. We all know each other better, so it wouldn't matter who we are with now," Taehyung said.

"Well, how would we split up rooms then?" Jungkook asked. "You guys also realize that all of you would have to move your clothes and everything pretty much?"

"Yeah, but come on. It'll be fun. Since I'm sure we already know the people we stay with right now well. We could get to know everyone else better too," Jimin said.

Did they need to switch rooms? No. Did they all want to? Yes. So were they going to end up switching rooms anyway? Yes. Why? Because why not.

"We should have enough time to pick and switch rooms tonight," Namjoon said, knowing it was only 2 pm.

"Is everyone okay with sharing beds now?" Jungkook asked, mainly directing the question towards Yoongi, but also if someone else didn't want to share with anyone.

"Yeah," Yoongi nodded, definitely more comfortable with everyone now. He took a bite of his food, listening to what the others were talking about. They had eventually decided to split up the rooms when they got back. For now, they were just going to eat.

About half an hour passed before they had all finished eating their lunch. They were all pretty much just talking now. Most of them waiting for someone to bring up dessert. They all definitely wanted it after having it the last time.

"Are we just going to sit here and pretend like we all don't want dessert?" Yoongi asked, tired of just waiting for someone else to bring it up. If no one else was going to then he would.

"I didn't want to be the one to bring it up," Jin admitted.

"Me either," Jungkook agreed.

"Let's just order dessert now, since we now know everyone wants it," Jimin said. Everyone nodded and Jungkook rang the bell for a waiter, A middle-aged man came into the room, who they were all assuming to be the waiter.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" he asked.

"Yeah, could we get dessert?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes, what would you like?" asked the waiter.

"Could we just get the most popular things?"

"Yeah, I'll get it back to you quickly," the man bowed.

"Thank you," Jungkook said as the man exited the room.

Soon enough, the man came back with a tray full of a bunch of desserts. He set them down on the table, bowed, and exited the room for the last time. Taehyung looked around the table trying to decide what dessert he wanted. Jungkook had gotten so many. He eyed a chocolate lave cake with vanilla ice cream on the side of it. He reached over and cut a slice out of the cake, picking up some of the ice cream also and placing the two on his plate.