•|• Chapter Eighty-Four

•|••|••|•

"Hey Minnie," Hoseok said. "I need to know how you're feeling?"

It was still fairly early in the morning, however, only Jimin and Hoseok were left in their shared room. The rest of them must have woken up pretty early, considering they went to bed earlier than they normally would.

"Good... I think," Jimin mumbled, cuddling further into the older. He just wanted to go back to bed where he was having a nice dream and all of them were happy.

"Okay, I need you to do something for me today," Hoseok started, running his fingers softly through the back of the younger's hair. "I want you to do your best to tell me whenever you start feeling weird or have voices in your head. And if I'm not there, I want you to go find someone else and stay with them until I come to find you, okay?"

"I'll try."

"That's all I ask Minnie. I need you to be safe. And I think maybe you should schedule some appointments with Daweon."

"I think I might call today and see when he has any time for me. I had already started thinking about it."

"Okay, I'm worried about you. Especially after what you told me last night. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I promise I'll always be here for you now. I should've checked in with you."

"Hyungie, it's okay. You're not my parent, you don't have to."

"No, but I'm your friend and your boyfriend. It's my job too."

"Okay," Jimin said, pulling his head out of the older's chest to look at him.

Hoseok leaned forward, connecting his lips with the younger ones. There was no rush to the kiss. It was providing them the comfort they both so desperately needed after the last few days.

"I love you Jimin-ah," Hoseok said.

"I love you too Hyung."

___

Joon

Hey, how are you?

Jin

Okay, you?

Joon

Good, but I'm worried about you.

Jin

Joon-ah, I'm fine.

Jin

Jungkook called me last night and we talked a little bit. I miss all of you so much and I wish this whole thing hadn't happened. I told Jungkook that I would come back eventually, I just don't know when. I miss him... a lot.

Jin

Is he okay?

Joon

I don't know. He misses you a lot. And whenever he makes eye contact with me he just has a guilty look on his face. He feels so bad. And I don't know what to do.

Jin

I'll call him. We need to talk again.

It was about 5 minutes later when the call came. Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the living room watching t.v, cuddling with Taehyung. Tae was helping him to not feel alone and it felt nice. But when his phone lit up and showed Jin's name on it he froze.

"Kookie," Taehyung said. "You gonna answer it?"

"I can't," Jungkook said. "I ruined things once. Why is he calling? What else did I do wrong?"

"Nothing baby," Tae reassures him. "Can I answer it for you?"

Taehyung waited, but slowly Jungkook nodded. Tae picked up the phone and answered it, bringing it to his ear.