•|• Chapter Sixteen

•|••|••|•

Taehyung woke up the next morning and looked at his phone. He checked all his notifications, well all of them except one. Which was the person claiming to be Jungkook. He ended up clicking on the message to see what it said.

Unknown

What happened to you? I expected you to text me back.

Taehyung sighed before typing a message.

Taehyung

Because you're not Jeon Jungkook. You're probably some fake.

Uknown

Fine then, let me facetime you. And you better answer it.

Taehyung

Fine.

Taehyung accepted the facetime only to see Jungkook sitting there with a smirk on his face. That was when Taehyung finally believed him. he was actually talking to Jeon Jungkook.

"Alright, I believe you now," Tahyung said, freaking out on the inside.

"Good," Jungkook said.

The call was ended by Jungkook, which surprised Taehyung.

Jungkook

Anyway, did you like the album?

Taehyung

Did I- Hold on

Jungkook

Yes?

Taehyung

I'm- wait

Jungkook

...

Taehyung

Sorry, it's just, to early in the morning for this.

Jungkook

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

Tahyung

You expect me to talk to you, like you a normal person? Not really famous or anything.

Jungkook

I mean, you are just texting me.

Taehyung

Alright well, Mr. I don't know what it's like to meet your favorite Idol, I did enjoy your album, it was very good and your vocals were awesome.

Jungkook

Thanks.

Taehyung

No problem, but why do I have your number?

Jungkook

Oh, it's for something. You'll find out soon, but there are others as well. In fact, there are supposed to be six others, but there are only two others right now.

Taehyung

Interesting... this seems suspicious.

Jungkook

It does sound kind of shady, doesn't it?

Taehyung

A little bit...

Jungkook

Well, it's not. It's for a project, but I can't really say anything else.

Taehyung