•|• Chapter Twenty-Seven

Warning: A pretty hot make-out session towards the middle of the chapter. Also didn't proofread so, there a probably a bunch of mistakes. I'll edit it later. 

|••|••|•

Beep, Beep, Beep.

Namjoon groaned hearing his alarm going off. He had set it the night before so he would get to work on time this morning. However, Namjoon didn't want to get up. He did go to sleep quite late last night after he got back from Jungkook's.

Oh god, Jungkook's.

A bright blush appeared on Namjoon's face remembering what happened last night. His brother came, then he went over to Jungkook and spilled out his life story, before kissing him- no making out with him. Not just once though. Three times.

He was brought out of his thoughts by his alarm still blaring through the room. He rolled over and grabbed his phone, yanking it off the charger, and clicking the off button. He didn't want to make the mistake of clicking snooze and having it go off in 10 minutes again.

He unlocked his phone and looked through all his notifications. He ended up going through all of them fairly quickly, well all except one. This one was from Jungkook. He clicked on the notification and it brought him to Jungkook's profile.

Jungkook

Goodmorning, Hyung.

Jungkook

How are you today?

Namjoon

Morning. I'm fine.

Jungkook

That's good. Can we talk about last night?

Namjoon

Um, I uh, actually need to get to work. I can text you after I am done though.

Jungkook

Do you want to just come over?

Namjoon

Sure, I mean I guess.

Jungkook

Okay, just text me when you're on your way.

-7 hours later-

(Because I'm not writing about Namjoon's working. That's boring, no one wants to read that)

Namjoon stood up from his desk, done with his work for the day. He got as much as he could get done today and the rest would have to be finished tomorrow.

He walked out of the building and got into his car. He was going to head straight to Jungkook's but he doesn't really want to go in a suit. So he drove all the way home.

Once he got into his apartment, he set all his things down and walked into his bedroom. He went through his drawers, eventually settling on a pair of blue jeans and a long-sleeve black shirt. Right as he was about to leave, there was a knock on his door.

He grabbed his keys and phone and opened the door. There his brother, Hajoon stood. Namjoon rolled his eye and stepped outside his apartment. He closed and locked the door behind him, walking past his brother.

"Brother wait!" Hajoon yelled walking after Namjoon.

Namjoon stood in the elevator, Hajoon standing next to him this time. Namjoon clicked to ground level not even giving his brother any eye contact.

A few seconds of silence settled upon them, where Namjoon figured his brother was trying to figure out something to say.

"Can you talk with me today?" Hajoon asked.