•|• Chapter Seventy-Four

•|••|••|•

"Hey, Jungkook-ah," Yugyeom exclaimed, hugging his best friend. Jungkook and the others just got there not even a few minutes after the 97 liners group. Jungkook was excited to see them. It had been so long since he met up with any of them. It had been since he first started getting texts from Hoseok and Jimin. He needed to make time to check in on TxT too. It had been a while, and he honestly had no clue how they were doing.

"Congratulations!" BamBam said. "I can't believe you won all 4 of your nominations."

"I know I couldn't either. I was honestly surprised I won song of the year considering I'm not an English-based singer. It just seemed like something that would always be out of reach," Jungkook said. He honestly still couldn't believe it. The 4 awards were still with Sejin in his office. He needed to remember to get them and put them in his studio. He now had five Grammy wins out of all five of his nominations.

"Yeah, well maybe they thought if you didn't win that your fans would go crazy on them and cancel them. I mean I can't imagine what would happen. I'm sure they might be scared you wouldn't want to come back next year, and let's be honest most of their views came from you," Eunwoo stated.

"Yeah, maybe. I'm just glad that I at least got one. I really wasn't expecting all four."

"Hey, if you don't want the other three I can keep them for you," Mingyu joked.

"Oh sure, wouldn't you love to have a Grammy sitting in your studio? I can only imagine it being there and your company producers wondering where it came from."

"I mean you're not wrong," he laughed.

"Anyway, why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm pretty sure you guys don't know each other," Jungkook said.

And so they went around the table introducing themselves and making jokes. They definitely all got along great. They were making all sorts of jokes and everything, not to mention the fact that they were all teasing each other. You see, Yugyeom already loves to tease Jungkook about things. And with 6 other people that also liked to, it was a no-brainer that they all got along.

By the time it came to dessert it had already been an hour. No one was complaining since they were all having a fun time. But Jungkook was sure that he was going to be hunted down by his company. His phone had started going off around 45 minutes ago and he put it on silent. Whoever it was could wait until he was done having lunch with everyone. But his phone hasn't stopped going off and Jungkook was sure that whoever it was probably thought he was dead.

"We should get one of everything for dessert. There's enough of us to eat it all," Dokyeom suggested. The rest of them agreed while Jungkook pulled out his phone. It was actually Si-Hyuk who had been calling him. That wasn't good.

"I'll be right back. I need to make a phone call." Jungkook excused himself from the table and entered the bathroom connected to the room. He closed the door and unlocked his phone. He called Si-Hyuk to see what was up.

"Jungkook-ah." Si-Hyuk said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm having lunch with the 97 liners and the others."

"No, it's fine. I'm sorry to interrupt you and bother you. I didn't mean to spam text and call you or anything. You know how I am."

"It's alright, I promise. What's up?"

"Well, it's not really good news." That caused Jungkook to be worried.

"Well, your apartment had an attempted break-in about 45 minutes ago. The apartment staff said you weren't there and you weren't answering your phone so they called me. They figured out it was so crazy fans."