•|• Chapter Forty-Eight

•|••|••|•

"Actually, can you drive me to TxT's dorm?"

"Yeah," the drive nodded a worried look on his face. For all the years he had been Jungkook's driver never once had he seen Jungkook cry. More specifically bawl.

A few more tears fell out of Jungkook's eyes. He was trying to stop, but it just wasn't that easy for him. Why did hearing his mother's voice affect him so much? Why did hearing his mother tell him she loves him or that she wants his forgiveness?

15 minutes passed when the driver pulled the car into a parking spot. Jungkook had finally got himself together for the most part. Hopefully, no one would notice him while he was walking into the building.

"Thank you," he mumbled, opening the door to the car. He stepped out and closed the door to the car. He walked up to the building and went inside. Jungkook kept his head down as he walked towards the elevator.

He rode the elevator up to the floor TxT was on. As he waited he started to question what he was even doing there. How were they supposed to help him? Jungkook just shook his head as he walked out of the elevator.

He walked up to the front door and knocked on it three times. The door opened revealing Soobin. "Jungkook-Hyung!" Soobin said surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if I would be able to talk to Huening Kai?" the older asked, his head still tilted towards the floor slightly. He didn't want Soobin to worry about him and what's going on.

"Yeah sure. Come on in. He's in his room." Jungkook nodded and stepped inside. He slipped his shoes off and place them by the entrance, before continuing further into the dorm. He walked down the hallway until he got to the second door. He knocked on the door only entering where he heard a 'come in.'

He closed the door behind him and finally, he looked up. His cheeks had red blotches on them with tear stains and his eyes were slightly puffy from crying.

"Hyung," Huening Kai smiled standing up. He walked over to the older and brought him into a hug. Jungkook immediately hugged him back a tear slipping from his eye.

Huening Kai stopped smiled and pulled away looking Jungkook in the eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked. He was now worried. Jungkook never cried especially not in front of them. Not in front of him.

"It's nothing," Jungkook said, wiping the tears away. Kai pulled away from the bug and grabbed Jungkook's hand bring him to his bed. Jungkook sat down next to the younger, who looked extremely worried.

"Now, what's wrong?" Huening Kai repeated. "I know it's not nothing. It can't be nothing."

Jungkook sighed. "I don't even know why I came here. I shouldn't have." There was silence for a few seconds, Jungkook trying to gather his thoughts. "I hear my mother's voice for the first time today."

"How was it?" the younger asked. He remembered Jungkook telling him that he hadn't seen or spoken to his parents since before he first debuted as an idol.

"I don't know. She just sounded so hurt when she heard I wanted to meet up with her again. I feel like I hurt her so much. I know she was the one who kicked me out, but I can't help but think everything is my fault. If I hadn't wanted to become an idol, none of this would've happened."

"Well, if she was the one who kicked you out, then it can't be your fault. It's hers for letting you go."

"I should've fought to stay with her and pursue my dreams. Why didn't I?"

"Because Hyung. When you want something so much, you will do whatever it takes to get it. And if that means losing people you once loved then so be it. Just because she didn't support you doesn't mean you're in the wrong. She was the one who kicked you out."