•|• Chapter Forty-Two

•|••|••|•

The t.v's volume was playing throughout the room. Other than that it was pretty silent. Taehyung was trying to pay attention to the news, but it wasn't going so well. Yoongi was scrolling through his phone with a blank look on his face. Jin and Namjoon were cuddled together whispering lightly. Hoseok was also trying to watch the t.v, but his leg was bouncing up and down at a ridiculous pace. And Jimin was nowhere to be seen in the living room.

They were all worried.

They were all worried about Jungkook. It had been over an hour since they got back to his apartment and he still hadn't arrived. After Sejin had told them Jungkook had walked out and left the company they were all a bit worried. But once Sejin said Jungkook was at TxT's they were able to calm down a bit. Sejin took them back to Jungkook's apartment, telling them Jungkook should be no longer than an hour. Well, it had been over an hour and they were worried.

Realistically nothing probably happened to Jungkook. He was probably just stuck in traffic or stopped to get food or something somewhere. Or maybe he lost track of time and was still at the younger's dorm. But for whatever reason Jungkook still hadn't arrived back at his apartment and they were definitely more worried than they should be.

Jimin hugged his knees closer to him and rested his chin on his knees, watching out the window. He was beyond worried about Jungkook, but as was everyone else. Jimin had taken a shower once they got back to try and relax. He knew how hard it was on Jungkook to talk about his parents. It was one of the many things they would talk about laying in the dark at night.

At night when they would be trying to sleep, they would talk. Sometimes it would just be one of them talking the whole time or other times they would both talk. More often than not they would talk for hours instead of sleeping.

Jimin released his arms around his legs in favor of picking up his phone that was sitting beside him. He unlocked his phone and hovered over Jungkook's profile. He wanted to ask Jungkook where he was and if he was okay, but another part of him said that he shouldn't. Was it really any of his business where Jungkook was?

Jimin opened up the keyboard and started typing. But ultimately he ended up deleting the message closing his phone. He didn't want to seem nosey or anything. It was Jungkook's business where he was.

About 10 more minutes passed before there was a knock on the door. The door swung open revealing Jungkook. "I figured you'd be in here," Jungkook smiled walking in further, closing the door behind him. Jungkook took a seat on the bed on the other side of Jimin.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," Jungkook replied. "Were you worried?"

Jimin blushed, averting his gaze from the younger. His eyes locked onto the bedsheets, not wanting to admit he was in fact worried about the younger. Jungkook reached over and gripped the bottom of Jimin's chin lifting it up, forcing the older to look him in the eyes.

"Were you? Hmm?" Jungkook repeated.

"Yes."

"You didn't have to be. I'm fine." Jungkook released Jimin's chin allowing the older to finally look away.

"Why'd you leave?" Jimin wondered.

"Ah, Si-Hyuk-Hyung called my mom, which I was okay with at first. But once I heard her voice I kind of lost it. After he hung up the call I walked out of the room and left. I kind of forgot about you guys or else I would've talked to you guys first."

"It's alright. We were just worried about you. Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Watching a movie. I told them I was going to come to talk to you then be back down, hopefully bringing you back down with me. We can talk more about this later tonight, okay?"