•|• Chapter Seventy-Five

•|••|••|•

They had all stood up and left the living room aside from Taehyung. He had no clue what was going on. Was he supposed to grab something? Did he miss a conversation or something? Did he completely skip a chapter?

"Taehyung-ah, come grab some blankets with me," Namjoon called him over. The older was already walking towards the stairs but seemed to notice that he was just sitting there doing nothing.

"Yeah sure," he said quickly, standing up and walking over next to Namjoon.

"Don't worry," Namjoon said. "It's not about anything bad as far as I know. We just all need to talk about a few things. This is why we were going to go out to dinner Wednesday after filming."

"Okay," he nodded. He didn't really know what to say. He did hear that they were going out to dinner Wednesday night, but he just figured it was going to be a normal dinner.

He followed the older one upstairs to get blankets for all of them. Namjoon had opened a door to a closet that Taehyung didn't even know had blankets in. Namjoon handed him a stack of blankets, before getting a few more himself. Once they had a bunch of blankets they made their way back downstairs and into the living room.

Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok were already sitting down and there were a bunch of different drinks on the coffee table. Taehyung followed Namjoon and gave the other a few blankets, setting the rest down, but keeping one for himself.

He sat down on the empty couch in the middle of it, where Namjoon sat down beside him on his left. Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung were all sitting on the couch opposite of them. The three of them looked to have uneasy looks on their faces, but maybe they were just nervous. You could tell they weren't really relaxed though.

Jungkook and Jin entered the room a few seconds later carrying a few bags of chips and some candy. Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung while Jin took the spot on the other side of Namjoon.

"So, I know that you're confused Tae-hyungie and probably Jin-Hyung too, but I and the rest of us have wanted to talk to you. We were going to wait... well until after filming but something has come up."

"Um well," Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then Jin. How was he supposed to say it? What was he supposed to say? "I don't really know how to say this."

"I can," Jimin said. Jungkook nodded.

"Well for the past few months, we've all gotten to know each other very well. I know we've all had a fun time and really enjoy being around each other but..." Jimin paused. He didn't know why but the words didn't seem to want to come out of his mouth.

"This is awkward isn't it?" Namjoon laughed.

Taehyung was so confused. What is going on? Why are they being so weird?

"Oh for fucks sake, I'll say it then. I like all of you as in I want to be in a romantic relationship with all of you. A poly one with all seven of you. And we need to know if everyone feels the same way?" Yoongi said, sick of them pausing and stopping. They just needed to get it over with.

"Oh," Taehyung thought. He was expecting a lot of things but that wasn't one of them. Maybe the show was canceled, or they needed to leave. Maybe a robbery or a scandal, but Yoongi wanting a poly relationship was not it.

"Actually, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and I have already talked and we know about each other's feelings. It kind of slipped out at the time, but we all feel the same. We just need to know if Jin-Hyung and Taehyung do. Or if you have any questions about anything."

So it wasn't just Yoongi. It was all of them beside Jin-Hyung.

"Actually I do feel the same way," Jin said. "There's just something about all of you and I'm willing to try a poly relationship out as weird as it sounds in my head right now."