Chapter Sixty-Seven

•|••|••|•

-Two weeks later-

"And the Grammy goes to... Jeon Jungkook!"

-1 week earlier-

"Grammy's here we come," Hoseok said as they stepped off the plane. He, Jimin, and Jungkook had just arrived for the award show. They had left early this morning around 4 to arrive close to 6. The flight was way too long and they were all done being on a plane by now.

There was paparazzi already waiting inside the airport building. Jungkook could see through the big glass windows probably a hundred or so people waiting for him. Only at this point, it seemed that the other six were becoming public figures also. It seemed they were almost as popular as Jungkook at this point. Well, by the time Hoseok and Jimin are seen on the stage and all the episodes come out they probably will be.

Bodyguards surrounded the three of them as they made their way into the airport building. Camera's were going off, names were being yelled, pushing and shoving was occurring, but all Jungkook could think about was the Grammy performance. He was nervous about it, maybe even more nervous than he was last year.

He was going to be performing more than one song, which is the first time ever that someone has done that. Not to mention he wasn't even American, he was Korean. He was nominated for four categories and according to the internet, it is only expected that he will win 1. Of course, the internet doesn't know anything and it really could go any way. The only way people will know is when the awards are actually given out.

As soon as the three of them got into the car, Sejin was already telling them what their week was going to look like. "Alright, today we are going to drop everything off in the hotels then head over to the studio to work on any last-minute changes to the choreography."

"There was one small part I wanted to go over again. It's where the two songs transition," Jungkook started. "I just think that's it not as clean as it could be. I just want to make sure everything is perfect. A lot of people are watching and probably expecting me to mess up with all the pressure."

"We can definitely work on it. Tomorrow we are going to be filming your guys' part of the episode. Then out editors can put it together to make another episode. The last one will be filmed once you guys get back."

"So there's only one more to film then?" Jimin spoke up. It seemed like everything had gone by so quick, he didn't think they were that close to being done. Of course, it took longer than originally planned, but it still flew by.

"Yeah," Sejin nodded. Jimin ducked his head down, a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be with the six of them for much longer. Who knows though, maybe they'll have all the time in the world to be together after they finish filming. "Anyway, on Thursday, so three days before the show, we are going up to the stage to rehearse everything. We will do that Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Then Sunday we will have the show."

"What are we doing on Tuesday and Wednesday?" Hoseok asked, noticing Sejin hadn't said anything for those days.

"That's up to you guys. We left the schedule open so you can do whatever you want. Well within reason, but yeah. Also we are leaving next Tuesday."

Jungkook nodded. At least his week wasn't too too packed. Normally when he came to America for any reason, they tried to fit in as much as they could, but not this time. Jungkook was just happy he would have time to explore. For as many times as he's been to America, he's never once actually had a whole day to explore and do nothing.

Honestly, Jungkook couldn't wait. It was nice to have the half break, but he's been feeling kind of empty without the task of creating music. Maybe after the Grammy's he can get started on his album again.