•|• Chapter Seventy-Three

•|••|••|•

"Hey Jiminie," Hoseok whispered. The plane was set to land in less than an hour and it was time to wake Jimin up. He had been sleeping the whole flight, which surprised Hoseok. He guessed Jimin must've really been tired.

"Jimin-ah, it's time to wake up," Hoseok whispered again, brushing back Jimin's hair from over his forehead.

Jimin yawned, feeling fully rested for once. "What time is it?" he asked, his voice a little groggy.

"The plane is set to land in less than an hour. It is almost 8 am in Korea. You slept for the whole ride here. I slept for a few hours, but I don't know how long Jungkook-ah slept. I just woke up around 30 minutes also, but Jungkook was up before me."

"Hey, Hyung, you should get in a seat to buckle up. The plane is going to start descending soon," Jungkook warned the older.

"Yeah," Hoseok nodded. He slowly untangled himself from the blanket and from Jimin to stand up. He sat down in the seat next to Jimin, but still a few feet away from the younger.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin called a little more awake now. "Did you sleep any?"

"Yeah, I slept for a few hours. I wasn't that tired. Jin-Hyung said they all had a long night and most likely only him and Yoongi are going to be awake."

"What were they doing?"

"Hyung said everyone was drinking and they just had a really fun night."

"Oh," Jimin nodded.

___

"Welcome home," Jin said as the door was already open, greeting Jungkook in front of him.

"Thanks," Jungkook nodded. He walked past the older one further inside. Jin turned to look at Jimin and Hoseok and saw them both eyeing Jungkook.

"Is he okay?" Jin asked, closing the door behind the two as they came inside.

"I don't know," Hoseok shrugged. "We don't know if he got any sleep on the plane. We both did. But he slept after me and was up before me. I don't know if he slept at all."

"Alright well, I'll talk to him later. Why don't you guys go set your things down? I have no clue what rooms you want. We all kind of migrated together so we weren't alone. I think there is one room that is not being used and Jungkook's room is still only Yoongi in it."

"Okay, we'll go do that. And then I think we'll come down and help you make breakfast if you want."

"Sure," Jin nodded.

___

Jungkook entered his room to find it empty which was honestly a relief. He didn't get to sleep at all on the plane because his phone was going off every five seconds with a message from his management. Not from Sejin, no, it was the other three that Jungkook and everyone else in the company hates.

Jungkook didn't understand why Si-Hyuk hadn't fired them yet. He's said many times that he was going to or at least look into it, but they have still yet to be fired.

On the plane, they were talking about his new album. He had sent in those samples of songs a few weeks ago, but that's all they wanted. Now all of a sudden they wanted him to hurry up and get with company producers to get the songs fixed so they can get recorded and released.

Jungkook gets that, but he does technically still have something going on. They are still recording the t.v show. Sure the last episode is going to be recorded sometime this week. But still, Jungkook is busy. Besides, Sejin had told him he has sponsorship photoshoots starting next week.