•|• Chapter Fifty-Six

•|••|••|•

Jimin knocked on the door to Jungkook and Yoongi's shared room. He opened the door and looked inside. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on the bed, while Jungkook was standing looking out the window. He stepped further inside, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey Hyung," Jungkook greeted him with a warm smile. Jimin felt a bit weird as the aura of the room felt a bit different than normal. Jimin couldn't tell what it was, but something was just a bit off.

"Hey Kook-ah," Jimin greeted him back. "Is there something you wanted to talk about?" He had no clue what this was about. Jungkook just told him to meet him in his room at 7, so here he was clueless. He decided to take a seat on the bed, sitting down on the other side of Namjoon.

"Am I telling him?" Jungkook asked looking at Yoongi and Namjoon. "Or did you want to Hyung?" He was now looking at just Namjoon. After all, it was Namjoon who concluded that he had the same feelings as them.

Namjoon just nodded. "I guess I can. I might as well." Jimin was confused. He had no clue what they were talking about. It could honestly be anything. "Okay. Well, I was talking to Jungkook earlier and concluded. I think, well no, I'm positive that I like all of you."

Jimin's mouth opened in shock. "You mean like all of us? Like including Jin-Hyung, Taehyung, and Hoseok-Hyung?"

"Yes. I realized that yesterday after I talked to Jungkook. I had just been talking to Jin-Hyung, well maybe kissing too, but then after the kiss, I was thinking about Kook-ah. So I came up here and asked him what he thought about you Jimin. I knew he had a thing going on with you for a while now, but I didn't know where you two stood. He asked me if I liked him? I said yes. Then he asked me if I like Jin-Hyung. I said yes again. Then he asked me about the others. And well I had never really thought about the rest of you that way, but when he asked, I started to think about the rest of you in the same way."

"I didn't know that I felt this way about all of you, nor do I know how it happened. It just sort of did. I guess it's hard not to have feelings for at least one of you since we all either gay or bi living in the same house and we have been for over a month now, but I didn't expect half of us to like each other."

"I don't think any of us did Hyung," Jimin said. "It just all sort of happened."

There was small silence for a second before Yoongi spoke. "I really didn't expect for another to feel the same way, but I'm happy you do. I'm happy that at least some of my feelings are returned."

"To be honest, until I heard you and Jungkook talking in the studio that one day, I thought I was crazy and it was stupid that I liked all of you. Apparently not since three others feel the same way as me."

They were all kind of speechless. It was hard to grasp that another person returned their feelings. "So what now?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, we are planning to keep everything quiet. At least until we finish filming everything. You know? Just in case, we don't want to make anything awkward in the case that one of them doesn't return our feelings," Jungkook explained.

"Alright," Namjoon nodded. He wasn't going to go against any of them since they had been doing this for longer than he has. "I think I'm going to go wash up. I want to get started on this book I just bought."

"Alright, if you have any more questions then feel free to ask any of us. But yeah just try and keep it quiet for now." Namjoon nodded. He wasn't planning on telling anyone in the first place, but he understood that they are probably a bit worried about him letting it slip to any of the other three.

He stood up from his spot on the bed heading to the door. He to the door, before someone was stopping him. It was Jimin. "Hyung," Jimin said, looking up at the older. Jimin blushed when Namjoon's eyes locked with his. "Never mind. I'll uh, ask you later." Jimin's face definitely had a pinkish flush to it. He stepped away from the older and went back to the bed, sitting back down. Namjoon stood there for a second but left so after.