•|• Chapter Forty-One

Warnings: Use of the word faggot again and some drinking. Not too heavy but it's there. 

•|••|••|•

"Hey, Namjoon-ah!" Hoseok yelled, standing in front of the apartment door. Outside the door stood a man asking to see Namjoon.

"Yes Hyung?" Namjoon asked, looking down at his phone while walking to the older. He looked up from his phone smiling at Hoseok. Hoseok looked back at him, before stepping aside to reveal the guy behind the door. Namjoon's eyes flickered to the guy behind Hoseok. Namjoon's eyes widened at the person standing there. Namjoon was frozen in place. How did Hajoon even know where he was?

Seokjin stepped behind Namjoon, "What's wrong?" Namjoon didn't answer, his eyes still fixed on Hajoon. Jin looked at the door seeing Hajoon and immediately rushed forward. He pushed Hajoon back and closed the apartment door, leaving only him and Hajoon.

"What are you doing here?" Jin gritted his teeth together trying his best to stay calm and not hurt Hajoon in a way he would regret later.

"Still protecting your little boyfriend, huh?" Hajoon smirked.

"I thought I made it quite clear that you have no right seeing Namjoon or being anywhere near him," Jin said holding his finger in the younger's face. "And let me tell you if Namjoon wanted to hear what you have to say he would've listened to you already. Give up because obviously, he doesn't want to hear what you have to say."

"What is the big deal? Can't he just hear me out? He always used to, what changed?" Hajoon asked.

"What changed? What changed in him. He learned he doesn't need to hear everyone out especially not you. How did you even find him?"

"None of your business."

The door to the apartment opened and they all stood in the doorway watching everything happen. Namjoon stood there in front, close to intervening, but it seemed like Jin was taking care of it. The rest of them, minus Jungkook, all seemed confused as to what was happening. After all none of them knew who Hajoon was or what happened during Namjoon's childhood.

"It is when you want to break him down again. He doesn't need that, especially not right now. He has been so happy these last few months, after years and I don't need you ruining it for him. So, I suggest you leave before I hurt you worse than I did last time."

"I should've knowns you'd be like this. Why can't he come tell me he doesn't want to talk to me?" Hajoon asked.

"Because you're just going to yell at him and say hurtful things, so I am doing it for him. Now leave."

"And if I don't?"

"Well, then you better hope you can fight good."

"Fine then. Honestly, you're so protective over him. And for what?"

"Because I don't need him getting hurt again. It took years to get to where he is today and he doesn't need one of your or his parent's stupid comments messing it up."

"I think you're overreacting."

"An I think you're an idiot for letting everything happen. You could've stood up for him and fought for him, but you didn't. You didn't so you could stay on the good side of your parents. Was it worth it?"

"At least they don't hate me. At least I'm straight and not a stupid little faggot, who can't protect himself."

That was what did it for Jin he rushed forwards grabbed Hajoon by the collar of his shirt. If he wanted to play, then they were going to play. "I swear if you call Namjoon that one more time, you will wish you never came here."