•|• Chapter Thirty-Nine

•|••|••|•

Taehyung slowly woke his face buried in someone's chest and arms warped around his torso. He sat there for a few seconds thinking about how nice it felt to wake up in someone's arms before he realized that he shouldn't be waking up in anyone's arms. But before he could do anything about it he fell back asleep.

It was only 10 minutes later when Hoseok woke up feeling someone cuddled up into him with his arms around their upper body. He opened his eyes and glanced down to see it was Taehyung in his eyes. He calmly unlatched his hands from around the younger and rolled over trying his best to not wake Taehyung up. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and checked the time. It was 6:50, 10 minutes till his alarm would be going off.

He carefully got up and walked to the bathroom closing the door behind him. He rubbed his eyes a few times, looking into the mirror. He really hoped that Taehyung hadn't woken up or known that they were basically cuddling. How did they even manage to do that? They didn't any other night. Every other night there was no problem, they both kept on their own side, but for some reason, they ended up cuddled up against each other this morning.

Hoseok sighed and walked over to turn on the shower. He hopped in once the water was warm and washed himself up. He wasn't too embarrassed or anything about being cuddled up with Taehyung, but he assumed it might be a little awkward between the two depending on if Taehyung knew or not.

Hoseok got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He didn't really wear any make-up, so he just put on his moisturizer then moved onto his hair. He towel-dried his hair figuring it would dry by the time they needed to leave anyway.

After he was done doing all that, he opened the door and saw that both Yoongi and Taehyung were up on their phones. He and Taehyung made eye contact and Taehyung blushed. That's when Hoseok knew that Taehyung must have woken up before his and saw or when Hoseok was getting up. Hoseok broke the eye contact with the younger one and walked to the closet to get dressed since there was only a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

He dressed in a pair of blue jeans that aren't too tight around his legs. He put on a colorful patterned shirt and grabbed his black jacket. He walked out of the closet and set his towel back on one of the racks in the bathroom.

"Alright, I'm done. One of you can take a shower now," Hoseok announced to Yoongi and Taehyung. Hoseok exited the room right after heading downstairs to see if anyone else was awake.

"I'm taking a shower," Yoongi said standing up. Taehyung nodded and continued to scroll through his phone. He couldn't stop thinking of this morning when he woke up cuddled into Hoseok. What did Hoseok think about it? By the time Taehyung had woken up again, Hoseok was already in the bathroom. It didn't help that Taehyung couldn't really make eye contact with the older without blushing or being embarrassed.

Maybe Hoseok didn't think it was weird. He probably thought it was an accident, which it was. How could Taehyung have known he was going to end up cuddled into the older? There's not much he could've done to prevent it.

They all arrived back at the filming studio by 9:30, ready to start filming for the second group. Unlike Yoongi's group, Jin's group had a bit of time to plan out a scene. They didn't plan too much since they wanted it to be funny, but they did a few things.

"Day two of filming," Sejin called out. "Hopefully the last day."

Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin all got prepared for their scene, while Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi all sat off to the side. Thier day was going to be pretty boring, but they could enjoy listening to the others scene. Their was a table with a few chairs set up, where they all sat down. Yoongi sat down at the end of the table, while Hoseok and Taehyung sat down opposite of each other.