•|• Chapter Six

•|••|••|•

"Jimin-ah, can you come here!" Hoseok yelled, just having finished his conversation with Jungkook.

"Yes, Hyung?" Jimin asked as he came out of his room.

"Um, I kind of... texted the number," Hoseok said, scratching the back of his head.

"You said you would wait though," Jimin pouted.

God, that pout could kill Hoseok. He was hoping by not doing anything about his feelings that eventually they would go away, but they hadn't. And Hoseok could die from the pout Jimin is giving him.

"I'm sorry, but you know how impatient I get."

Jimin knew all too well about that. Hoseok could never wait for anything.

"Alright, so who was it then?"

"Jeon Jungkook..." Hoseok said, hoping Jimin would believe him.

"No seriously tell me who it was."

"I am being serious. I can show you the conversation if you want."

"You can't possibly have texted Jungkook. There's no way."

Jimin looked at Hoseok's face and saw he was serious. There was no sense of playfulness or anything.

"You're actually serious?"

Hoseok just nodded, knowing Jimin was about to freak out.

"Oh my gosh, seriously? You have to show me the conversation. Wait no I need to text him first. Or-"

"Jimin-ah, calm down. You can see my conversation first, since Jungkook is performing right now on a music show, alright?" Hoseok asked, cutting Jimin off.

"Alright," Jimin agreed.

Jimin sat down next to Hoseok, and Hoseok started talking about his conversation with Jungkook and showing it to Jimin.

Hoseok wasn't going to lie to himself, but he saw how Jimin's eyes light up everytime they talk about Jungkook especially now. He tries his hardest not to get jealous, because how is he supposed to compete with a worldwide famous idol Jungkook? It does still hurt though. Hoseok wishes Jimin's eyes would light up like that when he was around or they were talking, but they didn't.

"Alright, hyung, I'm going to text him now, what's the number?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok gave him the piece of paper and Jimin entered it into his contacts.

Jimin

Hey, I just wanted you to know that my friend Hoseok told me about this, so I contacted you as I had also gotten the number in my album.

Jimin pressed send, hoping to get an answer soon.

"Jimin-ah, weren't we supposed to meet Min-ho and Young-jae today," Hoseok asked, not remembering himself.

"Shit. Yes," Jimin checked the time on his phone. "And we're supposed to be there in 20 minutes.

"Alright, just get ready quickly, okay?"

Jimin nodded and ran off to his room to get ready.

Min-ho and Young-jae have both known Hoseok and Jimin since grade school. They have all been friends for a while now. After they had gotten out of High school they all grew apart a little bit. They try to meet up once in a while, but it gets hard with all of their schedules.

After 10 minutes passed, they were both finished and ready to go. They both walked out of their apartment and made their way to the restaurant in which they were meeting at.