13

Next morning came so faster then I think. I was ready with my bags and waiting for them in front of my house.

"Do you have bring all your things?" My mom asked while her eyes moving on my bag. "Yes mamma!" I replied sweetly. "Hmm! You are looking nice!" She suddenly mentioned about my look and I stared at her from my phone. "Aww! Thank you." As I said I hugged her tightly.

I was talking about don't needy stuffs with my mother, between them I saw the car from far.

"Let's go y/n!" Hobi was sitting on the driving seat. Jungkook was beside him, to give him company. Tae and jimin were sitting in back seat. Jimin! Just after taking one look at that men, I don't know why I always leaned in the deep thoughts about him.

Damn hot looking in shorts again.....
The same as last time....

Awww my poor heartuuu....

"Let me set your luggage in boots." Tae said and get off from the car. He opened the boot and took the bag from my hand. When tae was fixing my luggage backside I remain to stand there to help him. In between Jimin called my name.

"What are you waiting for? Get in!"

"Let's tae first." I hesitated to go in first because I know it that if I'll go first then I have to seat between two of them. "No problem y/n. You get in first." Tae said from the backside. "Ah! O-Ok!" I took my place next to him. Again the same smell of his perfume make me more eager. I was so close with him that my thigh was touching with his skin. I started to biting my lower lips with upper teeths. Tae also get in the car. First time ever I saw him that much closely. He is also so ethereal.

Stop it y/n...

I was sitting between the two handsome guys. My heart was like pop out from my body. "You are looking pretty y/n." Hobi commented. The one and only guy with whom I can feel so comfy. "You too!" I said with smile.

The car was so silent. I can only hear the voice of the wheels which were running on the road. "Hyung put some music please, it's boring!" Tae finally said. Thank you tae....And then after we feel like, yes! we are really on the trip.

-

After a long drive finally we reached at the Jeju. "Wooow! Amazing." I breathed deeply and said. Everyone was busy to take their luggage but jimin was only who was standing next to me. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Obviously it's so amazing!" My eyes were not leaving the scenario of beach and beautiful nature. "Just like you!" I turned suddenly to face him. He was smiling on his words. His eyes were sparkling in sunshine. "Now let's unpacked our luggage first, then we will come back." As they said, we all get in the hotel.

"Me and Jungkook are staying in room no. 102. jimin and V your room number is 103 and y/n your room number is 104." Hobi said and gave us the key of the room. "Wooow! It's all like huge house." As I opened the door, it was like I opened the door of some huge mentioned. The management which was inside the room was incredible.

-

I went to the restaurant area and was waiting for four of them. "How can I help you mam?" I was just taking a look in the menu. Everything was so expensive. In that someone came nearer to me and distracted. "Thank you, but I'm waiting for my friends. Can you please come later!" It was waiter there. "Sure mam!" It was already 10:00 but none of them were appearing in restaurant area! "What are you doing here? Everyone is on beach side." I turned to my back side when thin and sweet voice clanged in my ears. "Ooo? But breakfast...?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and asked. "Our breakfast is on beach side. They all are already there." Jimin said and pointed on the beach. "No one informed me that, so I reached here!" I said. "Sorry for that!" He said in pouty face. "....now follow me." As he said he grabbed my wrist and started to walk without looking back at me.