30

On the day of competition.....

Every contestant, please take you seats. Competition will be start in few minutes.

I could hear the announcement from the front side of the stage as I was staying back and practicing for last time being nervous like hell.

Biting my inner skin of mouth constantly but realised that my lips were bleeding when a metallic flavour of blood spread on my tongue. I jumped in fear when my friend put her hand on my shoulder "let's go front side." I take a deep breath after looking at familiar face. "Hey why are you sweating and shivering? Relax girl!" She started to pat my back and gave me a bottle of water to drink. I gulp atleast four to five times and took a deep breath. "Now can we go?"

We both walked to the front side and took our seats. My tension increase as the host of the show appeared on the stage with mic in his hand.

-

Every contestant was giving their best. I was wishing to give my best also then after no matter I'll win or not. But I want to win, for him...damn I'm in mess again.

I looked through my mobile screen again but lock the phone when find nothing. "Why are you seeing at your mobile constantly?" My friend asked me. "I texted Jimin that I'm feeling nervous. But he didn't reply still."

"He will be busy in his work." I know that already but still I was being selfish just for myself, god. "I know but....I want to talk with him just once before the performance starts." I bite my lips again.

-

"Atleast text me back Jimin..!.." My heart beat was increasing every second as time was running within blink of an eye. I was almost ready, only had to apply a last touch-up of makeup and my performance will begin. I sighed heavily.

I run to pick my phone as I listened the voice of notification pop out on the screen. I unlocked the phone and opened the snap that he send me just a few seconds ago.

"No need to worry! Everything will be fine my baby!" After watching that my expression was like full of 'aw'. This man actually know how to make you feel happy and relax.

I was about to texting him back but another message appeared on the screen. "I wish I could be there for cheering you, but you know I can't. Sorry for this again and wishing you a very good luck sweetest miss copy-cat."

He knows that I was worried like hell but those cheesy words just make my mood up. "No sorry I have to work with this message I guess and it's totally fine. I kissed his lips through the screen that I was missing too much on my skin and smiled with pissed lips.

Jimin's pov.

"Hurry up hyung, we will be late! There is only few minutes to go!!!" I stirred Jin hyung crazily from back seat while in another my mobile was on as I was watching the competition live.

"Relax! We'll reach there on the time." Taehyung speak from the front seat when he was accompanying Jin hyung there. "I'm only excited to see her surprised. How will she react?" I glanced at hobi hyung but immediately turned my head at the screen. "And let's welcome our next performer....miss y/n."

My eyes got widen with the name of performer that was actually my baby. "Hyunnnnggg~ I'll kill you if we will not reach there." I jumped on seat. "We are here already, leave my coller first."

Finally I took a breath of relief that we reached there on the time. I was still watching in my mobile while going to the upper stairs just for not missing her single step.

For not being caught by anyone we went to the back stage directly and find our way to stand there and watch her from the side of stage. Her little figure was just standing on the stage and introducing herself. "Hello everyone! Myself y/n." A loud cheers of audiance clanged in our ears and my body showered with goosebumps immediately. "I think everyone know her very well! Just look the way they are cheering her!" Jin hyung commented shockingly. I turned a red little and also feeling so proud on her. That's my girl!