19

Thank god she was not at home yesterday. I become worried about her and massaged her- "Where are you?" I walked down to the kitchen. I reached in the kitchen and stood among the platform. After putting the coffee for boiling on the stove my eyes traveled at the place of living room where all the drama happened.

I take the phone in my hand as it vibrated again. "At my old friend's house. She is in Seoul so I came to meet her." She said. "And last night?" I took the sip on my coffee. "Also with her for night out. I texted you but you didn't see it." I checked my massages from her, she really texted me.

My fault....!

I was done with my breakfast and then left for the academy even I was not feeling well.

Stop. I pressed the break as red signal appeared in front of me. Only thing was biting me since the morning that have I need to massage jimin?

But why I have to?!

Can I?

Oooohhh goshhhhhhh!

Fighting with my own thoughts and being irritated with it, I hit the horne violently. I hide my face when I realised that peoples around me is starting like an owl at me.

-

When I reached at academy, students were already there.

Am I late?

I threw my bag on table and went for change. My friend was already there and ready for the tutoring them.

"Hey buddy! Good morning!" She greeted excitedly. "Hmm!" I just replied with little word. "What happened? Why you are so - " She asked me and grabbed my wrist but couldn't finished her sentence after that. "You have a fever!" She raised her voice.

"It's a little. I have already took a pill. Don't worry." I snatched my hand from her grip and convenienced her. She again hold me and make me turn to face her. "What happened y/n. Your eyes are also swallowed..... Don't tell me that you cried!" She narrowed her eyes and said. I didn't give an answer and moved my eyes away from her. "Y/n! Tell me! Why did you cry?" She was literally worried.

I didn't say a word and hugged her tightly. Controlled my tears not to fell down from my eyes.

"What~? Tell me now! You are making me worried!" She patted on my back lightly and said. "I break his heart!"

"What? What it means by? And whom you are talking about?" She pushed me back from her hug and hold me by my shoulder. "Jimin...."

"Jim- jimin?" She leaned in shocked when I mentioned the person.

I shaked my head and again warm tears rolled down on my cheecks. I bite my lips hardly to not to sob and it started to bleed. "But.....why....what happened so suddenly?" She cleared my cheeks with her hands. "He....he almost confessed his feelings for me last night...and may be I also."

"So when he confessed....you told him the truth.. that's all?" I took a deep breath before saying anything. "He already knew it?"

"Hhhh! How?" She raised her one eyebrow and narrowed her eyes. "He contacted him....just for tell my truth." My lips shivered when I was talking about him. How can someone built that much hate towards anyone. It's over if he don't wanted stay with me after finding all of my truth, but why he needed tell it to jimin? Everyone is living in relationship just for fuck - desires!

"Even though he confessed?" She asked with half opened mouth and I nodded once. "Are you mad y/n? How could you do this to him!" She raised her voice than usual. "I know......but I have no another option Y/fn ! " I leaned on her shoulder and cried again. I knew that I didnt wrong, but I had no another option. I really didn't want to hurt him like this.