31

"Hurry up buddy! Let's check the hotel list and select the best one! We have to book it in advance....and have you selected your dress? Which one is wearing you tonight?" I speak in one breath as we were in hurry to complete our today's work.

"I'm confused. With which one I should go?" She raised her dresses in both the hand and ask to me. I selected the blue colour in which she always look more than beautiful and opened my phone to check the message.

"But y/n....it's a bit awkward for me...I mean you all know eachother already but I'm coming for the first time between you. I'm nervous!" Her nervousness was appearing on her face and I can understand her. But I can't let the plan ruin again for the second time so I tried to convince her.

"See....I'm the one who is giving surprise not they are! So it's obvious that I'll invite you as my friend there." I tried to calm her down and continued. "Now put your necessary things on side and hurry up we have to go for hotel booking! I'm waiting down stairs." I left her alone and closed the door behind me after dialling a number. "Hello?"

"Plan successful! Now get ready for tonight!" As hobi received my call I said. "She became ready to come?" He was sounding so excited. Damn this love birds. "Yes! And she is wearing a blue dress! So, I guess you get this!" I gave him a clue about his dressing and looked back at the door for checking that she is not hearing my conversation.

"Okey okey. I hope everything will be fine!" A heavy sigh left his mouth and he take a deep breath. "It will, don't worry."

"Who is that?" I almost get heart attack when she speak from behind. Without saying anything I hang up the call and pretend to look normal among her.

"A-Ah...Jimin!" I lied to her. "He knows that you are treating tonight?" She asked while fixing her purse on her shoulder. "Noo. We were talking generally!" I picked up the car key and walked outside the house. I was so excited that finally Jimin is coming back today from his dorm and we will again spend some time together.

I missed him so much. I missed his voice so much. I missed his smile so much. I missed his hugs and kisses so much. I missed my cuddle with him so much. I missed the way we were asking to eachother ' how's your day?' while laying on the bed so much. I'm just missing him. That's it. This excitement was on another level that I have never feel before.

Hobi's pov.

I went to the dorm hall where everyone was ready with their luggage to leave. I did last checking for our things if may be it's left over by chance. "Everyone! We are going to the hotel for dinner tonight." I announced the surprise for all of them and it worked actually.

"Hotel? Why?" Yoongi raised his head from the phone and asked. "It's not your Birthday. Is there something special?" Jungkook was also confused like everyone.

"Actually....it's y/n's treat and mine also. We both planned it together." I looked at Jimin but said. "Y/n?" It's obvious that he will be surprise if his favourite person will hide something from him. "Your both's treat? Suddenly?" Jin hyung also asked. Ne

"Relax! You will comes to know once we will be there, so stop to question me please." Everyone get convinced except Jimin. "What happened?" I seat next to him and asked slowly. "She didn't even informed me!" He complained like a baby but in pouty lips.

"Hya! She wanted to give surprise to everyone and you are also one of the everyone that's why. Don't be so mad on her!"

Y/N's pov.

"Is there everything ready?" I asked to the manager. "Yes ma'am! We will be ready when everyone will be here. Don't worry!" He bowed to me and left inside the kitchen. I seat on the table while waiting for them.