4

At my home...

I was totally tired and throw myself on couch. Tiredness was that much, that when I got a nap I also don't know. I was totally in my mood then heard that my mother was calling my name constantly. She shaked me wildly when I didn't response her.

"Wake up Y/N. It's a dinner time. Take a bath and let's have dinner together." She said and left again in the kitchen.

"I'm tired mom ! Just 5 minutes please." I roared in my position in the couch and yawned twice.

"Oh come on Y/N. Take your dinner first, you also skip your break-fast today. I'm not gonna leave you now. Come on wake up." She scolded me from the kitchen. I can understand that she was worried about me.

"Ahhh ..! I want to sleep!!" My eyelids were that much heavy, who were saying me 'no', even though I skratched my massy head and go for a bath.

..............

"What's special today ?" I asked my mother while opening the bowl of fresh, spicy rameyon.

"It's my regular food mom !!" I said in little disappointment. Actually that was really my regular food at my work place. I was about to take a bit of dinner, then suddenly my phone buzzed. I shoved my hands in the pocket to take it out and saw on the screen.

"Hi" That was the massage from unknown number.

Who can be this ? How he/she get my number?

"I made it in a different style, taste it!" My mother break my attention.

"Aw! Ok, let's taste it." I started to sip it like a wild animal who didn't get their food from long time. "It's really good mom. Thank-you !!!"

................

After dinner I headed to my room and slipped under the blanket lazily.

Let's have a nap Y/N.

I was laying on my bad and staring at ceiling, hitting my phone on the chin, having a light smile on my face and thoughts of jimin in my head.

His smiling face when hobi called.....so cute in white shorts ....his puffy chicks and pouty smile
Ah........

Stop thinking about him Y/N.

I shaked my head and put the phone on the side table near me.

Tinnnggg....

Again my phone buzzed. I get the massage from the same number. I knitted my eyebrows in a confusion and opened that chats.

Unknown:
"Hi ! Is that you Y/N ?"
Who is that? I was really worried. That person also known my name. Strange!

You:
"Who are you? How you get this number?"
I texted him back.
U

nknown:
"Chill! We already know eachother." Whaaat? Who the hell he/she is? If I know someone then obviously I'll save their number in my phone.

You:
"Then why I don't have your number saved in my mobile?"
As I said.

Unknown:
"That's not my problem!"
I got that reply from opposite side. I couldn't control my anger at that time and being serious about it.

You:
"Oh hello ? You basterd..."
I don't know why, but I write those words in the massage.

Unknown:
"You are using also this type of language? Woww. I didn't expect it from you."

You:
"What you mean by it? Whatever I say, it's my life and my choice."
Who can be this?

Unknown:
"Ok ok chill buddy!"
Buddy? I'm his/her buddy?