5

Freezy air was all around in my room. Sun rays were kissing my whole face. I was roaring lazily in my bed with half open eyes.

Tinnnggg.....

Again that voice and I opened my eyes in shock, imaging that sure it's jimin. Everyone get excited while heard that voice of notifications, but now I started to feeling nervous. Just for a simple massage.

Not again please !!!

I extended my hand for get the phone. It was so far from my hands. I streched my body like a rubber. Ups and downs, left and right, slipping like a lazy sloth and finally after lots of struggle my fingers reached at the phone.

Unknown:
"Good morning dear!"

What?!

Dear ...me...?!

Huh what the hell....

You:
"How can my morning be good after you massaged me!"

Unknown:
"Why not? Can I do something to make your morning good?"
He replied instantly.

What will he do if I say yes?

Awwww so sweet of him......Focus y/n, You can't .

You:
"Don't need. Huh. Stay away from me is better for you!"

He sent a camp sight picture to me. And there was something written something in the corner of the picture with white italics latters.
'

Don't you think you have to be here.'

Whyyyy???

Why he is making me more curious?....

You:
"Mind your business,
Mr. Whomever you are."

I waited long for him, he left my message on seen but didn't reply and left me alone in dark curiosity.

-

I get myself ready for the work after take a warm, relaxing bath.

As I'm a teacher and owner of dance academy in, I can't be late. I tried to do everything in hurry as possible as I can.

"Good morning mam!" The watchman greeted me as I parked the car and reached at the door.

"Good morning!" I smiled at him and walked towards the lift. I take out my phone from the purse and started to search on internet for new dance to practice.

Which one I have to select??.....

"Don't worry about this, students had already did this." It was a familiar voice. I turned towards her.

"Oh!! y/fn....hey good morning...!" I extended my hands to wrap around her body and hugged her tightly.

"Good morning!" It was Jina, my only friend here.

She was also living with me in Seoul from last few years. I convenienced her to start a dance academy in partnership with me. Due to our both's hard work now we have the second best successful dance academy in Seoul. But now we were thinking about to start another academy as soon as.