15

Next morning........

I wake up with smile on my face as it was a very fresh morning without any stress. It was obviously different morning. I get out from the bed and walked to the bathroom. In the way I saw the beautiful soul sleeping so calmly on the couch.

Look at him.....
Looking so calm while sleeping.....
Sorry hobi, due to me may be you were not able to sleep well....

I take my bath in 10 minutes and came out. See that he is still sleeping when it was already 9:00 am. "Hobi wake up!" I pulled his blanket away from him. "Let me sleep please!" He requested in such a pouty face. "But it's already 9:00." He saw at me with half open eyes. "Ahhhh! I want to sleep."

-

"I hope they all are also wake up." Hobi finally get off from the couch and headed to the bathroom. "Please y/n, can you check it for me?" He requested. I can't even say no. So after being ready I went to chech their room.

Knock knock "Can I come in?" I knocked so many times but no one replied. "Can I come in?" I asked again in higher voice and pushed the door. It was already opened.

why the door is open?

After seeing that door is open I thought they all are already wake up and I rushed in the room. "Oh my god!!!.... Why are you like this?" I immediately hide my face with the help of my palm when I see that Jimin was standing there shirtless just in his towel. "Why you come inside without knock the door?" He hide his body with his t-shirt and said with shocked. "I knocked twice, but no one replied and door was also opened so I thought...." My voice became darker when I speak from between my palm.

"Atleast you could call us!" He was still managing his t-shirt on his opened body. "I didn't thought..! And where is Tae and Jungkook?" I turned away from him. Removed my hands from my face and took a breath which was blocked because of him. "I also didn't see them from last 1 hour. Let me call them." He said and put his phone on his ear.

I turned away. But the glass which was fixed in the room furniture was showing me the image of him. He was waiting for them to pickup the call while his another hand was resting on his waist. His wet hair was shining in sun rays.

Look like a rich man.......

"Where are you both?" He asked. "Jiminahh come to the balcony!" Tae said, seem so excited. "But why?" Jimin said little annoyingly. "Just come!" Jimin immediately weard his t-shirt and walked to the balcony. I thought something is happened so I also walked behind him. Seeing that Tae and Jungkook were playing with waves, just like a child. Totally wet in it. Sometimes throwing eachother in the water and following to catch them.

"What are you doing there in the morning?" Jimin asked loudly. "That is called to Enjoy.! Join us." Jungkook was looking more excited. I think he likes to play with water. "You both...! Weather is already freezy and you are playing with water. Come out." Jimin scolded them. He was actually right at that time. It's already wintery weather so it was not good to stay much in the water. "We are here for enjoy it. Please!" Tae requested.

"I'm not refusing you to enjoy. But not in a freezy air, please! You both will catch the cold easily. Come out now!"

That's why he is fairy......

"Ookk!" They both finally agreed with him but forcefully not much convinced. "What are you doing here?" We both turned our face at the same time when hobi appeared on our backside. "Scolding them." Jimin pointed at both of them who were walking out in the wet clothes from the sea. "Why?" Hobi asked. "You can look!"

-

Night was getting darker. I was scrolling my phone scree by seating on the edge of the bed. I was waiting for hobi. They four of them were out of some were. I didn't wanted to join so I came back to the room.

It was already 2 hours that they go somewhere. They told me that they will be back in a short time. But we're not. I called hobi when time was flowing like a water but they all were not back still. More than 5-6 times but he was not answering.

I tried one last time. Thank god that he picked up the call. "Where are you all. I'm calling you constantly why are you not answering?" As soon as he received the call I started to talk. "Ma'am!" I heard an unknown voice. It was not him. "Who!" I asked in a fear. "Ma'am I'm talking from the bar area...." And I skipped my heart beat for a moment. "What happened?" My voice were shaking while asking. "Sir is already drunk. Even not able to stand up." Expected answer I got from the opposite side and I sighed. "Give the phone to his friend!"

"Actually ma'am they all are drunk. I heard the ring that's why I received it to inform you." Are they all crazy? "Oh god! I'm coming there, please stay
with them untill I come there." I immediately locked the door and ran to the bar area. "Ok ma'am."

-

My running foots stopped suddenly when I saw all of them laying their head on the table. I rushed my fingers in my hairs in a tention that how to bring them to the hotel. "How I'll manage them?" I bite my lower lip. "Don't worry ma'am I'll help you!" The waiter said to me. "Yes please!"

I supported hobi to stand up. His whole body was on my support just like he has no bones for it. The waiter called another one for bringing them back to room.

-

"Thank you so much." Hobi throw his body on the bed as we reached in the room. I thanked that two waiters for their genuine help. "It's ok. If you need some help then please call to the reception." He suggested. "Ok sure." I locked the room after they left.

With the help of them I finally got them back at the hotel but now I was thinking what to do next. Tae and hobi almost slept. Hobi was sleeping by spreading his both legs widely. Meanwhile Taehyung put his head on hobi's stomach and covered whole the bed. Now I think I don't need to adjust them. I removed their shoes and covered them with the blanket. I'm still not over with that process and Jungkook started to walk towards the door. "Where are you going? Stop please!" I rushed to him and pulled him back with his forearm. He is really a bulky men. I send him to the couch for lay down. But now jimin get off from the couch and started to walk.

Save me god!

I blocked his way with my both hands and pushed back inside the room.

But wait......where I'll manage him. There is no place for him.

I didn't wanted to do this. I really didn't wanted to do this. But I had not another option, so I bring him in my room. I wrapped his hand around my neck and make him to walk. He looks light just with eyes but actually he was really heavy.

I layed him down on the bed and covered him with the blanket. As I stood up, I feel his grip around my wrist tightly, very tightly.

"Stay here. With me!" He said in a drunk voice. "Jimin let me go. I'm going to take some water for you." I tried to remove his hand from me. "I~ don't need." He said and pulled me intensely towards him. My body hovered over him. Only few centimetres distance was between our lips. His drunken breath was touching my skin even though I stayed the same. His hands were on my waist. He was constantly staring in my eyes, and I was also. Due to freezy air, my hair was fluttering in the air. Jimin packed some strands of my hair behind the ear with his cold fingers and cupped my face with his tiny hands.

"Pretty.!" He said with smile. "Jimin let me go." I struggled to escape from his grip but he didn't give a chance. "Why? Why are you~ still the same as~ before?" He questioned.

What he is talking about....?...

"What are you saying jimin?" I asked. "You~ know everything. Then why....?" Jimin stopped for a moment. His hands were still on my face. He tried to pulled me little towards him. Just a millimetre distance between our lips now. He bring his face more closer. Our lips were about to touch and I pushed him away.

"Jimin take some nap please!" I said and stood up from over him. But he hold my wrist again. I just sit next to him, think that when he will sleep once I will be free.