12

"Good morning!" My mom greeted me and pulled the blanket away from over me. "Ahhh! It's cold mommy." I groaned and again hide myself with blanket. "Wake up now, otherwise you will gonna be late for your work." He scolded sweetly. "Just five minutes please." I was still sleepy in cold mornings. "No. Never. And why are you skipping your exercise now a days." "I'm feeling lazy."

"Just get up. And second thing don't forget to do your exercise continue from tomorrow. I'm leaving you just for today." Her toned changed in serious one. I pulled blanket from my face and look at her. "Mommmyyyy!" And roared.

-

"Good morning miss." I jumped in shivere when hot breath passed from my ears.

Jimin?

"Good morning." I also greeted in confusion. "You said that you will be late." And asked. "Actually I already finished my work. So...." He said with warm smile and we both continue to walk at the practice room. "But why are you earlier? I said I'll be late!" He shoved his hands in the pocket. "My mom just wake up me." I said in pout face just like I was disappointment from it. "Ahh" and he laughed.

-

There are a few steps that i have to add in it according to song line. I don't know that how it will be we done.

There is a point when jimin is behind me and holding my waist. I felt goosebumps in my whole body when his cold palm touched my waist even though it was covered with the material. My heart is literally run like a rollercoaster.
I can hear his breathing behind me and due to his heavy breath my hair was fluttering little in air. I can smell his perfume. Before this I had never done this type of choreography with anyone.

-

"It's over?" Jimin asked in pouty lips. We were now done with the choreography. As he is master in contemporary we almost completed half part last day. So there was not much left to do. "Yes! Why?"

"You are so fast!"

"Mean?"

"How can someone done their choreography just in two days?"

"It was easy that's why.."

"Huhh.."

"What happened?"

"Nothing." He turned his face to window side and opposite side someone opened door. It was director.

"So are you ready for shooting.?" He asked jimin. Jimin walked to him and faced him. "Yes." What? Shooting just in a second day?

"Then go and change your clothes. Set is already ready." Set is also ready? "Ok." They both were discussing about their MV so I packed my things and about to leave but director stopped me. "Y/N?" I threw my eyesight on him from the floor. "Where are you going?" He put his hands on the waist and asked. "My work is over now. So..." I explained. "Stay till shooting get over." I became confused. My work was already done as choreographer so why I need to stay? "We already prepared the themes and effect. But may be due to dance steps they don't match with eachother. That's why you have to stay here, so we can change it." I just nodded in yes and put my belongings back.

After a half an hours jimin appeared.
The man in full white clothes. His golden messy hair. Silver earring in one ear. Just like an angel.

Wowwwwwww...!!!
So ethereal!

"Hey! Y/n." Suddenly some familiar voice being audible behind me and distracted my eyes which were laying constantly on jimin. "Hiii! How are you Jungkook?" There were also namjoon and yoongi with him. I also gritted both of them. "We are all fine. What's about you?" He asked so calmly. "I'm also." I said and turned to the set. "But why are you here?" Yoongi asked. "She is jimin's choreographer for this MV." Suddenly hobi appeared and put his hands on namjoon's shoulder. "Whaat? Jimin's choreographer?" Everyone said at the same time. "Yes! Everyone was shocked when they comes to know that jimin needs a choreographer!" Hobi raised his eyebrows and pissed his lips in thin line and his cute dimples appeared on both side of his face. "Jackpot y/n!! You are lucky that jimin choose you." Jungkook said with some heavyness in his voice. "We are here just for see his shooting. Let's see." Yoongi said.