23

"Hey jimin. Where were you huh?" Jungkook asked as soon as Jimin entered into the room again. "I was went to change my suit, but I didn't get any matching with my trouser among them so......I was wetting it after wash." Jimin explained but actually lied. He bit his lips after hiding it from all the members. "Ok ok. Now let's enjoy!"

"Wait....but where is y/n? She is missing from the morning. Why she is not here?"
Taehyung was beiny worried about her. Since the day when they met in party, they really became good friends in short period.

After listening y/n's name, jimin blushed a little. His ears turn in red but he tried to hide it. "Let me call her." He took out his phone and dialled her number.

Y/N's pov.

I was still in jimin's room. Just thought that I have to go and joined them, otherwise they will surely doubt on me..

I took a half step towards the door but vibration in my hand caught my attention. It was Taehyung.

Oh shit!!

"Yes Taehyung?" I replied him questioningly. "Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you here." He said. "Sorry! I was a bit busy. Just a minute, I'm coming." I hang up the call immediately and rushed out of the room.

Everyone was busy to talk with eachother when I entered there. Meanwhile Yoongi's eyes landed on me. "Oh! She is here!" He distracted everyone and they all turned to me. Everyone was staring at me like I was center of attraction. My heart rate increase suddenly after feeling seven pairs of eyes are staring at me. "Welcome! Welcome!" Taehyung bowed at me and said. I smiled at him but hit his shoulder lightly for being extra professional.

"Where were you?" Namjoon asked again. I bite my upper lip before answering him. "I had...some personal work...." My sight get stucked on jimin from corner of my eyes. He made 'O' shape pouty face and said 'personal work' in a signifying language. I curled my upper lip up to make him quiet.

"Now can we take a dinner?" One and only hungry baby of the group mentioned food out of blue and get everyone's attention. "Sure let's go!"

Few moments later when everyone was about to finish their food, jin brought a special dish which he made for jimin and put it among him. "Jimin..., I have make a something special for you." He said with lots of expressions on his handsome face.

"Ohh! Really. Thank you then." Jimin gave a adorable smile to him. After opening the upper plate which was hiding the food inside, he took first bite of it. But as soon as he chew it, he run to the washroom by covering his mouth with his hand.

Except Jin and Jungkook, everyone was in confusion that what exactly happened. Jin and Jungkook laughed out loud. After looking everyone's face I turned to jin. "What was it?" I asked him eagerly. "Ah-hhh!.." he was still laughing. ".....I was trying to make a new dish for his birthday but between all of that I forgot to turn off the owen and it burnt. So I added more salt and decorated it with some ingredients to hide it and give it to him."

"Are you crazy!" I shouted on him. Pushed the chair back and ran to the washroom behind Jimin. Everyone was looking at me with jaw dropped face. Whatever they thought about me I don't care. Because I know hobi will handle it.

He was nauseating crazily when I reached to him. Due to throwing out a lots of, his face was turned in red and eyes were became teary. "Are you okey?" I patted his back and asked him. He put off his jacket and gave it to hand me. "Take your time." I said and continues to pat his back. He cleaned his mouth and split some water twice on his face. I gave him napkin to clean that wetness. "Thank you." He take a deep breath after feeling fresh. "Ok now?" I asked worriedly. "Hm! don't worry!" He answered with smile.