32

"Come downstairs, we are already here!" Jimin speak through the phone as he and hobi derived at our academy for pick us up when we decided to go amusement park. "Okey!" I hang up the call and shouted for called my friend as she was packing her belongings. We take the elevator for going downstairs and walked to the car, where we see the car of him already standing there. Jimin unlocked the door as we reached close to it and welcomed me with sweet smile on his face that never faded when he is with me.

"Why so suddenly you decided go to the amusement park?" Jimin asked, still his eyesight on the road. "We were getting bored for doing constant work from last few days plus so many students were absent in last class, so.." He nodded in agreement but glanced at me for a very short second and immediately turned for looking at road.

-

After a cheerful ride we finally reached at the amusement park. There are so many changes has been done in it in last few years. It was covered between so many large trees around it, that is gone now and huge buildings has built near by it. I still remember the last time when I came here on the last day of my exam in seventh grade. Exams were over and my mom bring me here for give me a surprise. She also bought me so many things for which I was being so stubborn to have it, and now when I think about that days, I feel really guilty for tease her and waste those money which she was earing so hardly to feed us everyday. Stupid myself!

"Oooo! I come here after a long time!" Hobi sighed after scanning the whole park from outside and started to walk for buying tickets. "Me also hyung, almost after twelve years. But it's changed now." I turned my head back after listening him talking but realised a layer of water was already form in my eyes. It stay no hidden from him and his smile disappeared within a second. "What happened?" He asked with concerned. I shaked my head to assuring him for not being worry and smiled. "Sure?" I said 'yes' through the movement of my head and he interlinked his fingers with mine.

We also walk inside where hobi and Jina were standing to decide the ride to travel first. "Which one would you like to enjoy first?" He asked to my friend. "Me? I'll go with anyone which you all select!" Let say she was a still little nervous to being around them. "Be relax! We all are friends now." Jimin comforted her. "Yes! I'll go in, which you select first." I also added.

"Umm? Then let's go in that first!" She pointed at the merry-go-round make all of us chuckled. "Wow! You are still a child hhh! I also want to feel my childhood again, Let's go!" I said and we make our way to the merry-go-round. Our happiness doesn't last for so long as we see long line was already standing there. "There is no chance we will get our turn today in this line!" Hobi yawned and stretched his boddy out of frustration.

"Now in which one would you like to go?" As if he was taking everyone's turn, he pointed at me and ask for my opinion. "Leave my choice, you will not able to tolerate it." I raised my eyebrows and said somehow proudly. "Why? Are you challenging me? Then I'll go first in that, just tell me!" He become stubborn on his sentence not ready to lose this chalange which I haven't even give him.

"Then....that one!" I turned on my back and pointed at the huge yellow rollercoaster among all of us and smiled. "T-That?" He gulp hardly. I could see his nervousness clearly on his face as his face became pale. "Ok! I'll do it!" He become agree for keeping his chalange alive and started to walk with heavy footsteps towards the ride.

"What you did just for a little bet, atleast think about me." I didn't know that he is also phobic with this ride just like his friend, he get nervous within a second. My poor mochi. "I didn't know that you are also afraid!" I tease him more but I was serious about it. "Please!" He requested.

We took our place in the ride and I noticed the face of Jimin that his eyes were already trying to shutting down. "Relax honey!" I play with him. "Don't you dare to call me by that name in this situation...arghh!" His nervousness take him over when ride started.