2

Jimin started to walk towards his friends......But still he had a some thoughts about that girl.

Why jin hyung come there at that time? I really want to meet her.....If her shadow is that much beautiful then think how beautiful she would be in true !!!

Ahhhhh......

Y/N's pov.......

The fresh air I could fell there. First time ever I was attending this type of party. I was feeling like I'm a celebrity who is invited specially.

Such a nice night I had seen in my life.!!..

I'll remember this....

"Come on y/n!!" I was staring at my drink and moving my fingers in round shape around the edges of glass and suddenly I heard a familiar voice. It was hobi again.

You gave a smile to him.

"It's ok . I'm fine by my self. You can continue with your another guest." I knew that he was worried about me. I was actually feeling so lonely but I pretend to be okey among him.

"I want to introduce you to my another close friends. So please if you don't mind...."

His close friends?
Means.......

"Oh it's ok. Don't request... Let's go."

We both started to walk towards the counter were his friends was standing may be. With hand in hand of eachother.

I'm really excited to meet his friends. While I know someone in his group. I hope hobi is bringing me to that person whom I'm thinking about.

My heart was already fluttering due to nervousness.

Jimin's pov...

We six were busy in our talks and may be very serious about that. Atmosphere is so calm and serene between us.

"Hey guys meet my school time close friend and still today....y/n."

Hobi was so excited while introducing her to us.

We all tured to both of them.

The girl who is standing next to him...hand in hand with hoseok hyung....with the perfect beauty in red long gown..... looking so gorgeous in open hair.....her earrings are sparkling due to party lights.....

Wowwww!......

"Hey..So it's you. Nice to meet you y/n. We heard a lots of things about you from hoseok" Namjoon hyung said while he was shaking his hands to her.

Her fingers are so small.

"Hi ! I'm Taehyung."

"..And I'm Yoongi."

"I'm Jin..world wide handsome you know!!!"

"I'm Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook !"

I'm still wondering about her. It seems I have seen this body structure just a moment before. Is that she .......

"Jimin ?.... Jimiiiinnn?..." Hoseok hyung hold my wrist and shaked me to come in my sense.

"Ohh..?" I furrowed my eyebrows in question.

"Where are you gone? Introduction yourself." I was seeing everyone's face in surprise. Seven pairs of eyes were staring at me.

"They all have already did this, you are the one who is left now." Hoseok hyung said.

"Oh sorry!!.....Hi ! I'm Jimin." I extended my hand towards her. And she also did the same thing.

Why I'm shaking?....why my heart is pounding very fast?...

"Hi ! I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too."

Her voice was so soft. She is really calm and kind nature...I think......

Why I'm thinking much about her?....

Y/N's pov......

So finally my waiting of last five years is over now. I get that chance to see him today....live among me.

Ahh lucky me..!!

Finally I see Mr. Park Jimin today...

Wowww....

What an ethereal he was looking, the same as I saw in pictures.!!! Also that much cute. His puffy chicks and pouty lips.... I was trying hard to hide my blushing but couldn't.

The way he was looking at me. ...

Omo ... he'll kill me right now.!!!

Everyone was talking very friendly, just like I already know them and they are friends from years.

"We didn't see you when we came here. Where were you ?" Taehyung asked me.

"No....I'm already here from last few hours, but hobi was busy with another guest so I was sitting on the corner table."

As soon as I complete my sentence jimin look at me in little shocked. And blushed a little.

But why?!

"Oh." Taehyung made a 'O' shape lips. Why he is so cute as always?

"You are really looking so pretty in this dress." Jungkook commented on me. I blushed. My cheeks were turning red. Then I smiled and bowed at him.

"Thank you so much." As I said.

"Yes ! Hoseok hyung always praise you."

Suddenly Jimin said it while looking at me. I looked at him just for second and avoide him after response him just in a little smile.

Jimin's pov.

"............ I was sitting on the corner table."

Hm?...

Wait what she said right now?... corner table....?

-

I wanted to know that is that she was the girl behind that curtain. So when I tried to interact with her, I think she avoid me.

Why she did it to me ?!

I was trying hard to interact with her, but she was avoiding me all time.

Wae..?!