34

I was not totally awake but I could feel that what's going on around me with my closed ayes. Jimin was already shuffling besides me, sometimes patting his hand on my back, sometimes removing strands from my face and sometimes fixing the blanket on me to save from frizzy air. I opened my eyes a little and looked at him. "Good morning!" I said almost mumbling. "Good morning my baby!" First thing I get in the morning was his lips on me when speak almost on my lips staying too closer for kissing it.

I cupped his neck on the side with my one hand to make him loved. "Did you have a sweet dreams?" He didn't even move away from me and whispered over my lips and that was giving me a goosebumps in my whole body. "Hm!" I hummed only. "And what?" He asked.

"Our mothers want to see us together." I answered with closed eyes. When I mentioned it, he elbowed his self and looked at me while smiling like imbecile. "Nice dream!" He fixes my hair with his slim fingers and his eyes travel with it but again meet with mine. "It's not dream, but true. I heard them last night when we were sitting together. They were talking about us!" His smile grew wider as I said and eyes opened more for seeing his excitement. "Truly?" He was still not believing that what I said so asked me again and again and every time I answered the same. "Yes, my chim."

"So get ready for our marriage, no more waiting now!" He said and pecked on my cheek while laying down again next to me and take me in his embrace. "But I want to spend more time like this, without marriage." I made a pouty face and hugged him again tightly. Yes I was also eager to be his bride but before that I wanted spend some more time so I can know him deeply.

"So you don't want to marry me?" He faced me with sad look on his face. I chuckled at his sight but hit on his chest to make him realised that I didn't mean in that way. "Idiot, I didn't mean that. I want to, but not now." His tip of the nose brushed with mine as he came closer while still staring in my eyes from so closely. "Whenever you want, I'm not forcing you okay." My tip of nose get wet once he kissed there and we both smiled.

One year later....

"What's your plan for today?" Jina asked while she was changing the channel constantly in the TV as not finding anything interesting. It was sunday, so I'm going to lay down on the sofa whole the day and only watching TV and eating my favourite snacks. "Nothing to do. Let's watch a movie." I suggested her and go to shut down all the curtains and switched of the lights, in last that's the rules if you want to enjoy movie, right?

"Don't you think we are missing popcorns?" She turn to me as I seat next to her and remind me in the last moment. "I'm lazy! You can go if you want." I put the pillow behind my head for support and crossed my legs for taking the position. As being my friend she also refused to go for making popcorn and lay down next to me. I laughed at her but looked back again at the screen as first scene appear and the mother of hero call him by his name.

"I'm going upper stairs for clean your room. If you need anything then call me!" My mother said to us and left. I said 'ok' and pay my attention to the movie. Well romance plus comedy is the best communication in the movie and that's why I always put some this type of movie in my watchlist.

There was not more than twenty minutes that we started our movie and someone appear on the door to ruin our moment. "Wrong timing!" I became irritated and threw the pillow on side to go for open the door and roasted that person for ruining my mood. As soon as I opened the door, a huge box with ribbon binding over it appeared among me as two delivery men pushed it inside. I wanted to stop them but they were not visible for me.

"Your delivery ma'am, please sign here!" One of the that two men said and extended his hand to give me his paper for having my signature on it but I didn't take as that box was not mine when I haven't order anything. "I think you had some misunderstanding. I didn't order anything." I said confusingly, thinking about what can be inside of this much huge box?