25

"What are you seeing at?" I entered the living room after become ready and asked him as I see he was looking at something. But why that thing was looking familiar to me?

"You are looking so cute in those pictures." I snatched the diary from him in which I have so many pictures of my childhood. "From where you get this?" I hide it between my back and front of sofa so it become hard for him to take it.

"Ahh! It was already on the desk. But why are you scolding me for little thing?" His puppy eyes act like innocent baby, but he is not actually. "Little thing? Don't you always find my childhood picture funny just for tease me?"

"I never find it funny. But you are actually so cute and chubby baby in that picture...so I just like to flirt with my baby!" Gosh, he knows very well how to make my heart go crazy. Now I had nothing to say more anything. I become quiet and turned my red cheeks away from his vision. "By the way my baby is looking more than gorgeous in this dress." I bite my lip hardly but make an eye contact with him.

"Stop calling me 'baby'...we are at my home." I tried to shut his mouth but no...he was in the total mood of flirting. "Why? Can't I even say you 'baby' because you are my 'baby'?"

"Are you going somewhere?" Sudden familiar voice make both of us jump on our seats. I pushed myself away from him and pretend to nothing happened. He was looking at me in confusion with his so cute pouty and innocent face.

"Y-Yes mommy....at restaurant." I answered nervously after peeking at Jimin. "With him?" My mom pointed at jimin and asked. "Mm?... Yhh!".

"What were you doing hm?" Jimin asked me anxiously as we both come out from my house. "I'm sorry jimin! I haven't tell my mother yet. That's all happened so sudden that's why...!".

"Ok ok! I can understand. Can we go now?" He opened the door of his white sports car for me and I get in inside and put my seat belt on. He took his position on driving seat. I was noticing something familiar in his car everywhere.

"What are you looking for?" He started the engine but maintain his eyes on me when I was feeling something. "Same smell of the scent." And I took a deep breath. "Mm? Smell?" He questioned unknowingly.

"I still remember that smell, when you came to pick me up for first time.... for restaurant and see....today also you are here for the same intention."

"Oh yes!" His body turned towards me and I also turned halfly to face him. "I was very happy at that time when hyung told me you are living near by me." He brushed his fingers in his hair for set it back and wear his cap again.

-

"Sit here... I'm going for giving an order." He pulled the chair back for me after putting his jacket on his chair and left for order. He select the restaurant with less people and the select the table of corner one so no one can see us, perfect.

His seat was in front of me, but he changed it by seating next to me after coming back. His fingers interwined with mine and placed it on his thigh for resting. His thumb was moving on the back of my fingers for soothing purpose. That is what I was wanting in the perfect relationship, seating next to eachother and talking some romantic things. As 'he' is my boyfriend, I'm sure there will be no lack of romance from his side and I'll do the same for him.

"So... when the album is going to release?" I break the silence of us and whispered. "May be in one or one and half month!" He pissed his lips in thin line and turned his eyesight towards me while nodding. "It means you will be busy in new come back right?" His lips touched the back of my hand for kissing it and looked at me. Oh my poor heart! He is such a flirt.

"Obviously!" I don't know but I feel something inside of me after imagine that all days without him. That is what I never felt in my previous relationship. Is he going to impact on me like this? Then it'll be hard for me to tolerate because I'm more than serious with him. I know its not a week that we confessed to eachother, but I remembered that all days which I had spent with him during his practice time and on Jeju beach, and how caring he was towards me.