7

Jimin's pov.

We reached at at her home after half an hour. She was really out of control. I had never seen her like this. I unbuckled her seatbelt and hold her hands to get off the car. It was very hard for her to walk in high heels....in last she was drunk....the first time ever. So I take out her high heels and put it in my car. I was worried when I saw the tears in corner of her eyes and her eyes were getting red.

"Are you okey? Please try to hold your self!" I looked at her and she also looked at me for a second while blinking her eyes twice. She was even couldn't able to sit properly, so how could walk.

I have no other option that's why I lifted her up and brought her to the house door, find the key from her purse and opened the it.

I layed her down on sofa and adjust her legs. I called the hyung that we reached safely at home and she was sleeping now. I went to the kitchen to brought some water for her.

When I came back she was crying. Tears were all over on her cheecks. I stopped for a moment. Still that glass of water in my hand.

"Hey! are you okey?? What's wrong?"

She was trying to stood up, so I give her a hand for support. Tears were rolling down constantly from her eyes, but I was not able to see her face, her hairs were hiding it. So I packed some strands of hair behind the ears and try to wiped the tears, but she pushed my hands away.....

"W-why just only me?" She said and started to sob. "What's wrong y/n?"

"Just stay away from me. I don't need anyone." I was little shocked that what happened to her. We had never talk so openly before. So I didn't know how to react or interact with her.

Why she is saying like this. Is that I did something wrong? Which I didn't know?
I said to myself.

I tried to give her some water but she denied it and pushed my hands. Glass fall on the floor and surface became watery all around the place where I was sitting. My half shirt and trouser also became wet. Instead of stood up, I maintain my position among her.

"You are not okey right now, so please take rest and sleep. Please." I became worried a lot. I didn't wanted to touch her much without her permission but she was going out of her control, so I put my hand on her shoulder and tried to make her lay down."Are you showing sympathy on me....then I don't need just go." She said agressivly and almost about to explode on me.

After her seeing like that I thought I don't have to disturb her. So I stood up and started to walk at the door. I just reached half on my way, I heard again her voice of sobbing. I turned to look at her.

She started to sob very hard. Her hands were holding the edge of couch very tightly seems she was in anger. I stopped and went again back to her. Firstly I hesitated to do that but seeing her like that was making me more worried about her. So I sat next to her and patting a little on her back to make her calm.

"Wha-what I did wrong to anyone.......... I-is that my fault t-that I'm like this?"

More warm and hot tears fall down on her both cheeks. She was sobbing that hard, that even couldn't speak properly. It seems she had a lots of things to through out from her heart. And may be it was first time that she was trying to say openly. But due to hangover she couldn't even say it today.

My heart was aching every single moment while I was seeing and listening her. To give her some warmth, I hugged her and tried to calm her down by patted her head. She held the material of my shirt very tightly and buried her face in my chest. The half part of my shirt which was dried, now it's also became wet due to her thousands of tears.

"Sshhhhh.........everything will be fine.....calm down.!" I continued to circulate my hand on her back.

Hangover was so much, that finally it showed it's effect, after a few minutes she fallen a asleep, in a same condition. I felt some coldness on the place when her grip became loose, where she was holding me tightly.

To left her like this on the couch was not seeing good. So I brought her to her room. Fixed her position and covered her with a blanket. I sighed and stopped there for a moment. Just for staring at her beauty.....she was sleeping so calmly and soundly.......but former what happened to her....

" You are looking so cute while sleeping." I said and skretched my neck in tiredness then I left her room. Again I headed towards the main door for left the house. But some sudden thoughts hit my mind.

"What if she need some help? "

I watched the time. It was already one am.

I don't have to stay like this here!

But what if she will.....? There is also no one is here to take care of her....

Oh god! Suggest me something!!!

When I didn't find any another way after thinking a lot, I finally decided to crash at her house. There was only sofa who can give me support at that time. I tiredly threw myself on it. OoK! Atleast it was much comfortable for me. It was really cold outside but there was nothing that I could cover my body with it. At that time I saw some scarf like black thing on the table. I took that. Again my luck! It was pretty much to cover my hands with it atleast. Just my body was laying on the sofa, my mind was constantly thinking about her. I was even not able to sleep.... roaring in sofa.

In last finally I go to her room upstairs and checked her for last one time that she is sleeping comfortably or not? After seeing that peaceful scenario of her sleeping I felt some relief and leaned to the living room. Hide my both hands under that soft scarf and tried to sleep.

-

I was in a deep sleep but I could hear that something was breaking. Some voices of glass. Immediately I opened my eyes thinking about y/n. I rushed to her room. Pushed the door but it was closed.

I thud the door a lot but she didn't opened it. I could only heared the voice that y/n was screaming and throwing all of the things one by one.

"Y/n open the door!" My heart beat reached on the top. I hoped that she was not harming herself. Again I thud on the door. But she didn't reply.

"Please stay calm and open the door!" I almost loose my all the energy on the door. When she was screaming inside my heart ached again. I said in a caring voice to her. Still she was not responding.

"For God sake.....please open the door y/n!!" After a few seconds...there was a pin dropped silence all over the house.."Y/n....!" I asked her many time. When not a single voice came from inside I pushed the door in full force.

She was laying on the floor. Blood was flowing like water from her wrist. I put my hand there to prevent it from loosing it. She had hurt herself a lot.

"Y/n?.....wake up please!...are you listening me?" I Shaked her a lot but she was not moving.

-

I opened my eyes, realising that it was just a horror dream. I was sweating a lot even though it was cold outside. My heart was pounding very fast in fear. My breath became heavier.

It was a dream...

Without thinking more I ran to her room. Put my hand on the handle and thought about that dream....

What if it'll close.

I pulled it down.

Thank God it's open!!!!

I stepped inside. Saw that she was sleeping in the same position that I made her to sleep an hour before. After walking at her I sat next to her on the edge of bed.

I don't know about that dream, but it scared me that's why I come to see you.

I brushed my fingers in her hairs for a seconds and leave the room after confirming myself.