21

"You are awake?" My friend came from behind suddenly. She was scretching her messy hair with half opened eyes. "Good morning." I greeted her with gentle manner and walked to her. "Make some breakfast for me. I'm hungry. A lot." She complaint cutely and rubbed her hand on her stomach. "I'm also."

-

After being done with the breakfast, I was checking my luggage one last time that hope I didn't forget anything. All the things were almost done. Well it was the first time ever that I was going to travel foreign country so I was little excited also. My thoughts get distracted when my phone buzzed on the bed.

"Heyy!" I greeted happily as soon as I recieved hobi's call. "Did you packed your all things?" He asked. "Yes! By remembered!" I said proudly and take a look in my drawer for taking my charger. "Ok. We are leaving for flight at 6 am. So get ready. Jimin will pick up you on his way."

Heavy sighed come out from me automatically after listening his name. I really didn't wanted to face him after all the drama happened, but don't know my fate was not leaving a single chance for drag me close to him. "You can't come hobi?"

"I wish I could. But if I'll come there to pick you up, then it will be late for flight. And also jimin is living near by you so I thought....."

Hobi is also right. Why I should have to disturb him. He is living here....!!....

"Ok. I'll be ready."

"Hm! Good night."

"Good nigh." And you hung up the call.

*In the morning jimin came to pick up you. You all reached at the airport and took your flight. After a long journey, finally you all reached at your place. It was a big hotel where you all were going to live for upcoming few days. Everyone select their rooms and took some rest after a long flight.*

"It's already late today. So you all can go for out side." Director said.

Yoongi was already fallen asleep, so no One disturb him. Namjoon was reading a book, so he denied to come. That's why another 5 members and you go for some shopping.

Next day.....

Knowing that I was going to practice room now, I prepared myself mentally. I was feeling so nervous as I was going to teach them live.

I stay outside of the room for a minute and take a deep breath as I opened the door. They all were already present there, I think I was the only for whom they were waiting. Everyone get together as I walked near by them. Obviously I only was not enough and able to complete the whole choreography, so their main choreographer was also with me to create some steps.

Practice begin after discussing few basic things and main steps. It was going really good. Everyone was talking to me so friendly, laughing with me and spending time with me in rest phase. I didn't feel alone for s second. As always hobi was with me so I don't need to feel lonely, but rest of the members were also so good with me. They didn't make me feel that I'm not a part of them. But only one thing was odd and it was him.

He was only calling me during the practice session, if he need any explanation. Then after he was avoiding me as possible as he can and stay away from me. Where every members were taking their rest and talking to eachother, he was trying to stay far from all of us and continued to do his practice alone. I don't know but I found it little bit uncomfortable as I'm not used to stay like that with him.

That things hurt me little.

He stayed calm and silent all the time. I didn't wanted to pay attention to him but my eyes were driving in his direction every second. Whenever he seat with his pouty lips and puppy eyes in the corner of the room, it made my heart melt. I think I become the reason for make him stay away from their friends. But what I can do, it was all of them who was staying near by me so I don't feel alone between them.