6

At night about 8 pm...

After they all arrived from their two days trip at the night, hobi called me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He just asked. "....wanna come with us on dinner?" Before I could answer he said. "Us?" I already got it that, about whom he was talking but I act like dumb founded. "Yes! We all- I mean our group, we are going for dinner!" He said. "No thanks! You can carry on." I mean seriously I said that? Huh.

"Please say yes! Already I told them that you are coming. They just forced me to bring you." But why? Am I something special? I bit my lower lip and said yes after thinking for long time. "A-ah...Ok. Ok. Send me the location."

I went again in my room and started to being ready. That's all were just happening so slowly. I don't know if I was in a bad mood or something but I was not happy at that time. After a long time finally I make myself ready in nevy blue one peace. After being ready I stepped forward to the door. As I locked it after stepping out, my phone rang again.....

"Are you already leave?" Hobi asked me. "No. I'm just in front of my house, about to leave. What happened?." I asked. "Then stay there. Jimin is coming to pick-up you."

My lord!!!!

My eyee got widen as I heard his name. Heart starting to pound jerkly. I pressed the material of my clothes with my hands. "What? Jimin? But why?"

"His house is on your way." I didn't know that he was living near by me. I mean, am I really something dumb like? How can this possible that some famous person or celebrity is living nearby you and you don't know that. "Huhh? On my way?"

"Yhhh! I forgot to told you that his house is on your way." He said. "Ohhh." I sighed. "He left already...so please stay there." Why so suddenly? Only me? "Ok." I sighed a little again, but also have a beautiful butterfly in my stomach. I was smiling again and again. But in another second moment I remembered that I have to ignored him as possible as I can.

Jimin's pov.

I was so excited that I was going to picked up her....miss y/n.

You have to be look more handsome jimin. Let's make some more impressions.....

I started to brush my fingers in the hair by seeing in the front mirror of the car. When I started the engine.....it was like I had not start a car but started a engine of my heart.

Let's gooooo jimin......
.
.
But why hyung told me today that she is living near by me.....ahhhhh..... hyuuunngggg....

I reached at her place in white sports car. She was sitting on the bench which she has in her garden among her house. But she didn't realised that I was already there because she were busy in her mobile. I pressed the horn button twice. And she looked up. She was looking damn gorgeous in that one peace.

This girl will kill me one day, for sure.......what a beautiful she is looking...!!! Ahh....

I already dropped my jaw on the floor, my mouth was half opened. She stood up and started to walk towards me. In a white heels, she was walking like a top models. In which I was almost lost. She came closer to the car and opened the door and distracted me from my thoughts.

"Hi.!" I greeted her nervously. My voice was so shaky. "Hi..!" She also greeted me in her soft tender voice which gives me already goosebumps in my whole body. My car started to smell like her perfume. It's sweet candy smell was making me more nervous

After she entered in the car, we both preferred to stay in a silence. Like we really don't know eachother and totally unfamiliar. I was constantly biting my skin of inner mouth.