33

I was not feeling okay since the day Jimin has left to go Busan. It's already five days pass out. I called him every time and make sure that he and our family is safe. Jungkook was also taking care of me very well. He comes regularly to drop me at the academy and picked me up from there.

"When are you coming back?" I has massaged him in the morning but didn't get any reply. It's already late at night and my worries for him was increasing. Me and Jungkook were sitting in the garden for timepass. "When is he coming?" He asked me the same question that I have asked Jimin. "I massaged him in the morning but still he didn't reply!" I said worriedly. "Don't worry noona. He will text you soon." Jungkook put his hands on my shoulder and said. "Are you getting bored?" I nod in yes. "Let's play video game." He suggested and dragged me inside. He put all the wires in plug and connect his PS4 with TV. "I don't know how to play."

"I'll help you, just give your try." I hold that remote of game for the first time ever in my life, it was strange to hold it with two hands, how those guys manage to play with it. He choose the game and press the button of start to play. In first round he just made me learn that how to use each button and I understand all in once.

He restart the game and we both become ready to walk down in the battlefield. "Woow! You are beating me in my most favourite game." Fifteen minutes passed and I was leading the game right now. Sometimes he and sometimes I, game was interesting actually. One more level and I'll be the winner. I can't wait to win against him especially when he is the champion in it. I was about to win but couldn't when I see that my phone is ringing and it was from Jimin. Without any hesitate I threw the remote on side and picked up his call.

"Hey! How are you? Why you didn't reply me? I'm worrying about you since the morning, why you didn't call me in last two days." I didn't even take a breath or listen his voice first from opposite side and said in once. "Relax, relax. How are you?" As usual, he talk calmly. Here I was dieing to talk with him, how can he be this much relax? "Is it hyung?" Jungkook asked at the same time and I nod but put it on speaker so that he also can hear him. "I'm not fine! When are you coming?"

"Hey hyung we are missing you!" Jungkook said. "I'm also missing you all. What are you doing?" I still didn't get my answer about his returning so I asked again. "When are you coming Jimin?" A chuckled left his lips as he smiled. "I think you have to come here for pick me up." Me and Jungkook looked at eachother at the same time. "Why?" It's weird, his tone of talking is changed. "Actually I need your some help. So please will you come? By this way you can spend some time with your granny also. Then we will go back together. Please come tomorrow if it's possible." It's strange. I was sure that he is hiding something. His voice was not even stable to say anything. He never talk in this way before. Something was wrong there but what?

"Okey I'll try." Right that moment it was not okay to ask him anything so I being agree to go there. "Is everything okey hyung?" Jungkook seat in his position and come forward over the screen to speak near the speaker. He replied with 'yh' only but behind that reply I heard some voice. It was not from any vehicle or any metal or whatever you can say, it was second person behind him, someone was talking. "Ok I have to go now, take care both of you." The person behind him speak again. I was trying to hear it clearly but before that person say anything further he hang up the call.

"Did you heard the voice behind him?" Jungkook asked me the same question which was running in my mind. "I'm also thinking about it. Wait let's listen the recording again!" Thank god that auto voice recording is always on in my phone. I play our conversation again and raised the voice so Jungkook can also heard it. After playing that recording about four times I recognised that it was him. Unwanted sense of feeling run through my spine and I shivered. "Jungkook....it's Jaehan."