Epilogue

"When will you arrive?" I texted to Jimin. Now I can't wait to see him. Finally he is coming back after whole two month from his world tour. I had miss him so badly in past few days. His every little, delicate and sinful touch were missing. His quick but sweet kisses whenever he headed out of house, his soft patting on my back which forced my eyes to close each night and his crack deep voice that make me awake every morning, his sweet compliment to make my heart flutter and sometimes his needy behaviour from which I can't escape, I was missing it all. Well I didn't even realise that three years has been already passed of our happy marriage life and there is no single change in love between us.

Another hour passed away while I was recalling our memories before marriage but he didn't reply me. "Are you there?" I become little frustrated and typed again but see that he has seen my message just now. "We are done with dinner and leaving now. I'll be there in one hour." Finally he texted me back. I know there was nothing to be this much excited but I couldn't, when it comes to him I couldn't. I threw my phone on the bed in happiness and seat among the window for staring outside in the sky. I flexed my knees near to the chest and hugged it with my arms once wind blew wildly and I shivered a little. Time by time my eyelids started to feel heavy. It was dropping down by itself as I was sleepy but I forced to stay awake so can see the beautiful feature of my husband.

-

I opened my eyes from the sleep when realised that someone was hugging me from behind and I was sure that it was none another than Jimin, I turned back to see him but before I could opened my eyes, he closed my lips with his sweet one wrapped me in his embrace. I also wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. Gentle move turned in hungry one when his tip of tongue comes in contact with mine and he deepen the kiss. Making atmosphere more hot his hands pulled me closed to him and make me encircled his waist with my legs. Our lips moving with eachother in rythmic way and making so many wet sounds in silent room.

After a long time he moved back as his body demanded some oxygen and I opened my eyes slowly to see his beautiful and ethereal face. I attached my forehead with him while playing with his hair in back and circulating my fingers in small way. "I missed you." I said out of breath with closed eyes but get only kiss in return. "I need you!" Another sweet peck at the same place. "I want you!" My upper lips clasped with his thick one. "I adore you!" A small peck to my lower lips also for not leaving it. "I like you." Sloppy and sweet kissed hit my skin. "I love youu!" And now he take my lower lip between his and sucked on it for a longer time and give me some butterflies all over my body.

His eyes opened for staring at me from so closely and give me warmth of his smile. "Anything else now?" Finally I listened his voice when he whispered through his lips which was so close to mine and making me breath heavily with his every exhale. "I really missed you a lot." I hit his chest playfully and said in innocent face but realised my eyes become glassy after saying it. "I also missed you so much, everyday!" He packed my strands behind the ears and said while caressing my cheeks and babying me.

"Did you take your dinner properly?" A concern run through his face when he asked. Usually he take care of my every meal but as he was not here in past few days he daily asked me how much I eat or I eat properly or not? "Yes I have. Did you?" I asked back. "I also!" His back of fingers skretches my skin of neck before kissing me and have me in his arm for going to bed.

After putting me down on the bed between his two legs, he get on his knees for removing his shirt. My eyes travelled from up to down to his hard surface as his abs flesh to me. The place that I was missing to put my hands for giving him butterflies. He supported his self by putting his hands beside to my body and bend down to kiss me again. I hold on his neck for having him close enough to me and did the same what he was doing.