20

Ding dong......

We were working in the kitchen when someone suddenly came on the door. "Wait I'm going. You can continue...." My friend washed her hands as for open the door and left me alone in the kitchen.

"Ohh welcome! Welcome!" I could hear her voice from far as I was standing in the corner of the kitchen.

Who is come at this time?

I also left the kitchen and went to the living room for checking the guest.

"Who is-" some unwanted expectations blocked my way for go further as I searched the persons standing in front of me.

Why they are here?

"Good evening!" I greeted only to hobi and ignored my eye contact with jimin as possible as I can. "Good evening!" He came forward for share a hug. "How are you feeling now?" He asked after making me free from him. For a second my eyes meet with Jimin, and immediately he turned his gaze on the floor. "Mm. Better!" I answered politely.

"Sorry if we disturb you, but I'm here for asking your help." Hobi apologized as he said. I pointed them to seat on the sofa and take my seat next to hobi as jimin was sitting on the another one. But we were clearly able to see eachother from that angle. "And how can I help you?"

"You know very well that we are preparing for new album and it will release it in next two months...." He stated his statement as I nodded.

"Hmmm."

".......so after your success as a choreographer in jimin's MV, our director decided to take you as a choreographer in next one. Means in our group MV."

I raised my one eyebrows in a shocked for moment, that what he is exactly saying. "No no hobi! I'm not that much good...." I faked smile.

"Wowww y/n. You are rocking buddy!" My friend slapped on my back multiple times and cut me in middle.

"No hobi! I need to handle my academy." I made an excuse to get out from it. Actually it was a good opportunity to move forward after working with company like BigHit but I didn't wanted to go there. Especially what happened between me and Jimin last night. I had only one fear that I have to face him daily if I'll become their choreographer. And I didn't wanted to fall in love with him. Not at any cost. "I'll handle it. You don't need to worry." She again said.

Why she is so talkative today?

"See! She is also supporting you. So please...." Hobi made a pouty face in some sadness. I had never said no to him for any work. But this time it was difficult to give him answer. "Ahh....." I bite my lips in nervousness.

I glanced at jimyin from corner of my eye for once. He was staring at the floor and playing with his fingers. Not speaking any words. I think he was also feeling the same nervousness.

"Jimin say to her something!" Hobi said to jimin. He raised his head and gave a fack smile just for saw to hobi. For a second he stay blanked. Thinking about how to answer. "Mmm. Yhh!" He only said two words.

"Go y/n. Everyone not get this chance." Y/fn smiled reassuringly. I know this everyone don't get a luck. But when I got it, it comes to me with mess together. After thinking so much I finally opened my mouth. "Okk. I'm ready."

"Jackpot! So go and pack your belongings." Hobi jumped with overjoy and pressed Jimin's wrist tightly. Jimin only smiled once and go back in his silent condition.

"Pack my things?.....why??....what you mean..?" I asked out of blue. Obviously why I need to pack my things if I'm going only to choreograph them. "We are going out of country." He became more excited but I get more nervous. "Out of?"