14

"where are you going jimin?" I stopped as Taehyung asked me and stood up. "For see the beach!" I smiled to him and closed the door.

-

I was sitting at seashore. May be thinking about something. And those thoughts were making me smiled.

"What are you thinking?" I distracted from my imagination as I heard some familiar voice came from back side. Jimin walked near to me and seat beside. "Nothing!" I smiled forcefully and said. "Then why are you smiling?" His eyes moved on my lips. I coughed for distracting him. "Believe me it's nothing!"

"Are you hiding your pain behind this beautiful smile?" He asked in so soft voice while sawing at the evening sky. Reflection of orange lights were clearly visible in his eyes. My smile suddenly fade away and I turned at him.

Is he find out something??!!...

"Why are you asking that? I have nothing to hide." My heart was shaking while lie-ing to him. I don't have to do this. "Noo! Everyone says that smiling persons always have something to hide behind it!" His eyes were not leaving that yellowish orange evening sky while answering my questions. "Do you think that i have some that type of issues to face?"

"No no." He sighed lightly and laughed. "So are you in relationship with someone?" When he asked this question I became shocked and shot at him with widen eyes. "W-why so suddenly?" I ignored to answer his question. "I'm just asking!" He finally locked his eyes with mine and said. "Nope. Not now and may be will never." I clinched the sands between my both toes while answering him. "Is someone denied this beautiful girl!" My cheeks became hot in red when he gave this compliment. "No no!"

"I'm just asking. Don't get over it." He smiled so warmly. "I know!" And I gave him a conclusion smile.

We both were sitting and talking about unusual stuffs. Meanwhile he leaned our talks on some childhood memories. Obviously it's so funny to talk about it. He take out his phone from the pocket and saw me his too many childhood pictures.

"Looking so damn cute! Look at your chubby cheeks." I pressed his cheek with my index finger and giggled a lot. "Heyy! Don't laugh. I showed you my pictures now it's your turn. Come on." She put his phone back in the pocket and turned to me. "No! No! No! It's not that much pretty." I see that my phone was just beside me and between us, so I take it and hide it another side. "It's cheating! Give me your phone." He extended his hand for taking it from me. "Next time jimin. Please!"

I was trying hard to hide my phone from him. In last he is Jimin. Never let the things go that much easily. He wrapped his both hands around me and locked it, so I can't move my hands and he could take the mobile. He was such in a mood that he didn't realised what he was doing. Even though I was trying to move. Between this, when jimin's fingers almost reached at the mobile, by coincidencely his soft wet lips touched my right cheek. I stopped for a moment. My heart was pounding very fast. That was coincidencely, but Jimin gave another soft kiss on my cheek intentionally.

For what it was?!

He was breathing heavily. I was feeling his warm hot breath on my facial skin. "That's for giving your mobile!" He winked and move away. I looked at my left empty hand. My mobile was already gone from me. "You cheater!" He started to ran. I stood up and clear my butts with both hands for chasing him.

My eyes were only on him. Once I see that he is running straight I looked down and closed my eyes and started to run like athletes in a match. In my way I thud with some hard but soft thing. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see!" I looked up at him and apologized soon as I realised that it was men. But he was staring at me in a wrong intention.

Jimin also stopped in his way when he see that I'm not coming behind him more now and he came back to me. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked to that man. He was still scanning my whole body with his big eyes. "I'm asking to you Mr.! Turned your face away from her." He was still the same. Jimin became angry and grabbed his caller so tightly. It seems he wanted to fight with him. "Leave me." That man finally said something. But jimin didn't move a millimetre. "I said leave me!" He raised his voice.