10

Next morning.......

My eyes were closed but already awake. Almost lazy for my work in those freezy mornings. After taking a shower when I came out from bathroome, I got a massage from jimin... "So when are you coming?"

Why this guy is so excited for rehearsal....

I saw the massage but didn't answer him. I think he noticed that I didn't reply, so after a few minutes he called. I picked up the phone. Before I could say something he talked directly. "Why are you not answering my Massages?" He said in some cuteness. "I'm just awake. Will you give me some time for morning routine and my breakfast?" I answered in cold voice. "Oo. I-Im sorry!" When he said it in his soft voice, I blushed a little and put my hand on the chest.

Calm down....

"I'll be there in an hour get ready." I answered him and told him to be ready. "Yes madam!" He answered like I was giving him a commands.

What about this 'madam'? Huh....
Cute.....

-

"Hellooo~! Good morning!" Someone whispered in my ears, I became shocked and screamed. "Chill it's me. Jimin!"

That man in messy hair, sweating a lot. Look like he is already practicing. In some simple t-shirt and sweatpant.....
Don't distract......

"Are you insane! You scared me! Who welcomes their guests like this?" Yes I was already exploding on him, but not in a anger. "Guest? But we know eachother already so you are not my guest." I curved my lips in annoyed and split out.B"You jerk!" Don't know why? "Wh-what you said?" He asked with widen eyes and puppy face. "Nothing. Now let's go."

-

"Here is the music. Listen it first." He put the music on and leave the place where I was standing. "Ok." After he left I plugged the earphone and starts the music

It's already amazing....
Woow....
His voice is like magic in my ears....

I was listening it countless time. My eyes were closed and enjoying it. Putting smile on my face. It was cleared that I was deep in that song.

"Y/n?....y/n......?" Someone disturb me in and broke my link in which I was flowing countlessly. "Ah. Sorry! Actually song is really too amazing so...." I opened my eyes and looked at him, biting my lips. "Thank you. Now can we start our practice?" He brushed his both hands in his hair which make his forehead explode and my eyesight slipped there. "Ok, but what is the theme for it?" I bind my hairs with buckle and asked. "A couple dance."

What???

"Hhhh? Couple dance?" I gulped and looked at him. "Yes! Is there any problem?" He asked that much simply just like it was nothing. "No no. I'm just asking." I avoid his gaze and walked near the mirror. "Ok then let's start." And standing among the huge mirror, he plays his music.

"In the beginning of the music you have to sit opposite side of me..." I was fully in my character to explain him every single line. But it seems jimin was enjoying it. He was constantly staring at me but I pretended that I don't know anything. After few moments now jimin was in learning mood, but I just lost my mind on some else place. I was seeing his silky hairs were bouncing in air. Few drops of the sweat slipped down from it. Due to his loose t-shirt I was able to see his perfect six-pack when he jumped in the air.

Focus y/n......

We were engrossed in the practice, so when that 4 hours passed away easily we didn't know. "Want to take a break?"
Jimin was opening the lid of the water bottle. "I'm questioning the same. Do you want some break?" We both smiled at eachother. "So no need for break, then let's start again." Again we both lost in practice.