8

Next morning..........

I opened my eyes slowly as my eyelids were seemed so heavy for it. I had heavy headache and felt dizzy. I checked on myself that why I was like that in a dress which I weard yesterday and the main question is how...?

why I'm smelling that much bad?...

I tried to rewind all the single things from my house to restaurant, just like I'm a cop.

I was in hotel with hobi and his friends....

We were eating. Between them I felt some jealously due to green chili and...

And I drank all the whiskey......

Oh shit!!!!

My eyes got widen in shocked and I hit my forehead with palm. I had no problem with the whisky that I gulped, only one thing was hitting me hardly that how I had been behaved among them after that.

How could I......
Now what they all think about me!!!!...

All the questions were running in my mind one by one like a demon wind. But the biggest question was

"who brings me at my home? "

I checked my mobile. There was nothing. No calls and massages from hobi.

But wait....what about mom? She would never leave me that much easily if she found out that I drink that much.

I ran downstairs to find my mom. But my steps stopped at the last staircase. I saw some figure was laying on the sofa. My scarf was half on his face and half on his hands. My heart was racing like horse.

Who can he will be?

I took a little little steps at him for see his face. When I reached at him, I see the eyes that were so familiar.

"Ji--jimin???"

To make sure that he was jimin..... I extended my hand to remove my scarf from on his face. My hand was shivering while opening his face.

Yes.....! He is jimin.

When I removed the scarf, he moved a little due to disturbance. His hair was messy, lips were so pouty that touching the pillow, his cheecks were so fluffy. I can see his smooth face. It was shining in sunshine. When I realised that the sun rays are going over his eyes, I closed the curtain. Seeing him like this making me more eager.

-

After take a bath I came to the kitchen for find some breakfast but there was nothing.

Let me make some rameyon. One and only thing that I know how to cook.

After putting bowl of water for boiling on the stove I saw the jimin from kitchen who was still sleeping very silently.

He must have been hungry too!

And I added more rameyon in bowl. I was going to sit on table and door-bell rang. Before open the door I make sure that jimin was not awake.

"Good morning my dear." It was my friend. Who was also missing from my house. She shouted loudly and hugged me tightly. Instead of hugged her back I saw at jimin who was already wake up.

"What's wrong. Why are you seeing there...." She dragged me inside and saw the jimin yawning.

"Y/n. It's- it's jimin?" She was confused and carving her nails. "But why he is here." She said. "Leave that all on the side. Where were you last night?" I hit her shoulder hardly and said.