9

"Don't you think to call me just once." My friend started to growling on me. "How could i.....I was drunk. Even in morning I comes to know that I'm at my home and laying on bed. Huhhh.." I also raised my voice to shut her mouth. "Oh sorry I forgot that." She said in funny tone and tried to annoy me.

"Now stop it okey. It's not a think to laugh on it." I threw the napkin on her face intensely. "So sorry!...But tell me one thing atleast hobi could call me right. Then why he didn't?" She furrowed her eyebrows in question. "Are you doubting on him. Then throw your thoughts away Ms." I look at her and said in some disgust. It's obvious because I believed him 110%. "I'm pretty sure that he had called you but you hadn't answer it."

"You have to also believe me sometimes you know. Because I'm not-" She stopped in middle and sighed in disappointment after looking at her phone. "What happened?" I went closer to her and asked. "He already called me many times but-" I know this girl very well. "See! I told you that."

"But I haven't opened my mobile from last night so I don't know that. SORRY!" She made a baby face in pouty lips. "It's ok. Now don't make that weird face among me." As I said. "But y/n....Jimin brings you at home, not another one why?" She was trying to teased me more and making faces like I had done something wrong. "What you exactly want to say. Bitch! Shut your mouth." Now I threw the pillow on her face and I'm sure that smash hardly on her face.

"Why? I'm just asking you why not another one?" This girl will not leave me that much easily. "He is living near by our house. That's why he was....may be." I folded my hands among my chest and relaxed on back. "Oooooo!" Is she also drunk. She never teased me like that before. "Hey don't make that weird voice. It's always make me nervous." I knitted my eyebrows together and said. "But why?!! Hum? In last you also..."

"What also? I have just only crush feeling on him. He is good dancer, his fasion sence is good and also caring natured that's why. Nothing more." I said just in one breath. "Awwwww.... My baby. It's already lot of and you are saying that nothing more!"She pinched my cheeck. "Now let's go. We are already late for academy."

-
I reached at academy and entered in the class. But my footsteps don't allow me to go more further because jimin was already standing there. Look like man in black.

Ohhh man....you are something else.

He was standing at window side and didn't know that I was already there. I reached at him and asked. "Why are you here?" He turned to face me and take off his goggles.

Ewwwwww.......my dirty mind!

"Hey! Good morning."

His sweetest voice...ahhh!

"Good morning!" I greeted him in confusion. "Why are you shocked?" He immediately get that I was confused so he asked. "O-oh! Never see you here before that's why..!" I said. "Don't worry! I just need your help that's why I'm here." My help? "Which type of need?"

"Actually... I need you as my choreographer for new MV."

What? Me....as a choreographer of him?
Is he out of his mind. Owner of number one academy of Seoul needs me, as his choreographer. Wooow....!

"I'm talking to you." I almost slipped in my thoughts. He circulate his hand among my eyes and distracted me. "Ah sorry! But....why just only me?" I indicated myself with index finger and asked. "After me you are the one and only who is best in contemporary, I think. In my opinion." I was seeing at him with widen eyes that what he exactly said right now. "Thank you for it. But you are the best in your own way. So I don't think you need me!"

"Obviously I need you!..." And I looked at him with shot. "Actually I was not agreed with it firstly, but my choreographer said that you are perfect for new song." He leaned his back on the wall. "Huh?"
I wrapped your hands and gave a smirk to him. "I'm Just kidding. Don't be angry."
He laughed and said. "So are you ready for it?" He bowed his head little towards me to see my face and asked me in warm smile. "O-ohk!" I blew out some air and said. Then he took his steps to outdoor and suddenly stopped. "But how will you contact me? Don't want to exchange our number?"