26

Next morning i break my sleep as I listened some voice from downstairs. It was definitely my mom, but when I look at watch it was only seven of morning. In confusion I get off from my bed and went to see her.

"Where are you going mommy?" There was bag full of clothes. She was taking her last remain belonging from the socket. I was seriously in confusion that what is going on and where she is going so suddenly? " For seeing your granny!"

I noticed her face was so tenst when she turned to me. As she mentioned my grandma, I couldn't control my emotions. "Granny? But why?"

"She got in accident yesterday I just received the call from hospital." My eyes get opened fully in shock. "W-What? accident? How?" I run to her worriedly with some tears in my eyes. I was only hopping from my mother to not tell some serious thing.

"I don't know how exactly that happened. Once I'll reach there then I'll call you. I'm not sure for how long I'll stay there...so take care my dear." She hugged me and I do the same. I sniffled as worried get over me. "Don't cry, it's not much serious. She will be fine I'm sure." She removed the tears from my cheek which run down on my face and reassure me.

"Let me bring you to the station." I said after removing the remaining tears and lift up her luggage. "No no. I had already booked the cab-" Sound of horn ringing clanged in our ears from outside. "See it's here! I'm going y/n. Please call me if you need anything or find any difficulty, okey?"

"Don't worry mom! I'll. You can go without tension." I made up her mind and sent her to the cab with luggage in my hand.

-

I came back downstairs after taking a warm shower. "Did you hear y/n, Jimin's granny is in hospital?" My friend said as soon as I stepped down from last step. She was watching the news on television. "What?"

"Yes! See. They are saying that she and her friend got in accident last evening." I walked rapidly towards her and snatched the remote from her hand to raise the voice of television. What is going on? Why everything is in the mess?

"This is the same hospital, in which my grandma is admitted." I got my eyebrows together and narrowed my eyes when I read it. "Is it coincidence?" She asked the exact thing which I was thinking in my head. "Let me call him."

"Good morning!" He greeted so sweetly just after receiving my call. "Good morning!" I didn't answer properly like usual. "What happened?" He also become worried that I can feel in his voice. "W-what happened to your granny?"

"Did you see the news?" A long sigh slipped out from him before asking me back. "Actually she got in the accident yesterday."

"And I heard that her friend is also with her?" I bite my lips and asked. "Yes! They both were going in the taxi and it hit by the another car." I could feel the sadness in his voice. I'm much close to my grandma, so I can understand him also. "And...what's her friend's name?" For clear my confusion I asked him, biting my lips in nervousness.

When Jimin speak her name, sadness and happiness both were running on my face and mind also.

"Jimin.....the person whome you are talking about, who is friend of your grandma is no one else but my grandma!"

"What?" A loud but calm voice of his surpriseness run through the phone from opposite side. "Yes!" I replied excitedly. "Wow! I mean.... really?" The level of his excitement was on another level forget that our grandma are in the hospital right now.

"My mom just left in the morning. But she didn't know the actual condition. Will you please tell me how's the condition?...I'm really worried please!" I requested him. "Don't need to worry. It's not that much serious...relax." And I took a deep breath of relief. Listening a good news from his mouth make my heart to go down on its place back. "Are you off work today?"