24

Jimin's pov.

I was roaring in bad and hardly able to open my eyes. As I felt that I'm late to wake up, I raised my phone for confirm the time. Instead of looking at the time my eyes get stuck on the message which she had send me 7 hours ago. First all of I became confused that she massages me right 2 hours later when she left my room. I shuffled for get of from my laying position and pressed my back on the headboard.

I smiled and opened the chats. Smelling that may be she had send me something special. But as soon as I opened entered the chats I saw a long message.

"Sorry I have emergency and have go back to Seoul plus my work is also already done there. My doctor called me that there is some medical reports I have to done regarding my health. So.... I'll not able to call you once I get in. So I'm texting you this. Sorry I'm going without informing you! Take care and enjoy your shooting!" And in last she send me emoji with hug.

"You also take care. And massage me when you become free!" I replied immediately after reading her message. Which type of relationship is this? I can't even have my girlfriend next to me just in second day! Ugh!

But it was regarding her health, so I also didn't wanted to take any chance. I sighed loudly and thud my phone on the bed. Rubbed my face like crazy man and went for the shower.

-

We all gathered on our location again. Second but last day of the shooting. We were in our changing room and making some gossips.

"Why y/n is not on location? Isn't she comeing for monitoring us?" Taehyung asked while buttoning his shirt. "She had emergency, so she left last night for Seoul." Hoseok hyung turned and answered his question. "She also massaged you?" I whispered to hyung make sure no one can hear me. "Yes!....also mean you too?".

"Yes! I also received massage from her." I said and he turned back towards the mirror. But just after when I was about to opened my mobile he turned to me again. "Hey jimin, you are so lucky to have her you know?" He said with some expression.

"Already!!....Are you jealous?" I wore my last ring and chuckled at him. "Not at all! Why I should? Obviously I'm happy for her as well as also for you." He patted on my back and smiled widely.

-

After shooting our last scene, we all reached back to our hotel. 7 of us were sitting there, but silently. Everyone was busy in their own works.

"We have to reach airport at 9:00 am tomorrow, manager just messaged me." Namjoon hyung said out of blue and get everyone's attention. "Why tomorrow? I thought we are going tonight." I questioned. Feeling like dieing to meet her as soon as possible. I turned my head in the direction of Yoongi hyung who was staring at me with his narrow eyes. "You are so weird this time jimin!" He finally said. "What's wrong with you?".

"Nothing hyung." I see that everyone was looking at my direction. Just after that I left the room where they were sitting and head back in my place.

Y/N's pov.

After this stressful day I throw myself on the bed and covered my body with blanket. I took the phone in my hand and immediately dialled his number.

"How's your day?" As soon as he picked up the call I asked him. "Boring!!" Even his 'boring' was also sounding so interesting and sweet.

"Why? You have to be happy that your shooting is done and album will release in few months." I tried to make his mood light. "How can I? After you gave me a dynamic surprise today." He showed some disappointment in his voice.

"Sorry!...but come on, it was important." I dragged more inside the blanket and hide myself inside of it. "Yes I know! What is in report?" He asked worriedly.
"It will take two days. So...." I was mumbling. "By the way. When are you coming?"

"Time of flight is 12:00 am. So According to this..." My voice get stuck because of sudden yawn which was totally unwanted between our conversation.
"Are you sleepy baby?" God, why he is pressing my main nerve by calling me his 'baby'. My heartbeat again went higher just as first time.

"A little." I answered honestly as I was actually tired today. "Ok then, sleep now we will talk tomorrow!" I think he forgot that he is coming tomorrow. But I didn't mention as I think about something. "Good night and sweet dreams!" I didn't wanted to hang up the call but I know he was also tired after so long shooting.
"To you too miss copy-cat! I love you!" Why he is so sweet? Should I have to cry?

"Ok good night!" I said nervously after hearing his last words and tried to end the call as soon as possible. "Ok? Aren't you going to answer me back?" I exhale sharply but away from the speaker of phone so he can't hear me. "What answer?"

"Ya.... please y/n. Don't do this to me. I was waiting to listen it from last few years...atleast not now please!" He requested in sweet and deep voice, how can I refused this baby now. So after taking a long breath finally I said what he wanted to listen. "I...I love you too!"

-

I was already ready for academy. My friend was also. I reached her outside at the car and sat on my seat. Still tying my hair and seeing in the mirror for last time.

"Jimin is coming at evening! You don't need to be ready at this time" She made fun of me. I loosen my grip on my ponytail and turned at her with surprise. "How's you know that?"

"Hobi told me." I bind my hands among my chest and raised my eyebrows. "Ahhhh! You and hobi are being close now a days. What's going on between you two?" She became red and turned her face to the window.

-

It was 5:45. I was in hurry to arrive at my home. I packed my all things in and left for my house. Being so excited to meet him, especially give him surprise.

I greeted my teeth together and started the engine. I look at my watch.....5:55. I needed to hurry up so I raised up the speed of car.

Nearly 6:10....I arrived at home.
After taking my bag I get off from the car and started to walk towards the house. But suddenly I need stopped in middle of my way as I see something among me.

I can say that some unknown person was standing in front of my door. His black cap was hiding his face. That's why I couldn't see his face from far. I was still walking with little steps, but in confusion. I was going closer to the figure. Who can be that at this hour?

"Excuse me?" And his head get raised. My steps became bigger and it's turned in run. Huge smile appeared on my face. I hugged him tightly as I finished my way and reached him. I buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his hands around my shoulder and put his chin on my head. It was him. Jimin.

"When you arrived?" I moved my head from his body and asked after kissing his soft cheeks. "Fifteen minutes before." His hands traveled at my waist and cupped it with his hand for give me some warmth. I wrapped my hands around his neck for being more closer.

"But you said that you will come at around 7 pm." I pulled my lips out in disappointment as my plan become fail. "Your surprise was dynamic. Really dynamic. Atleast I can give a little one." His lips landed on my pouty one before saying that. I was feeling so many butterflies at my lower abdomen. I just wanted to stay like this forever, feeling so much loved and safe in his embrace.

"But I thought I'll come on airport to pick up you and said sorry to all the boys for left without informing." His eyes follow the way of my hair strand which fluttered in the air because of strong wind. He raised his hand and packed it behind my ear. I shivered as his cold fingertips touched my skin behind the ear.

"But we are already here! What to do now." He furrowed his eyebrows and teased me before again kissing my lips. "Now go to the airport again and I'll come there to pickup you up." I break our hug but fingers were still interwined with eachother. "Ok then!" He take it seriously and attempted to walk further. I grabbed his wrist with my both hands.

"Hey stop!" I laughed and pulled him back. "No....I'm going to airport meet me there." He said. "Stop it jimin I was just kidding".

"Same here!" He smiled widely. "Youhh....let's go inside now. I'll make you something." I offered him. He pulled his hair back with his one hand.

My lord....he is so hot.

"Noo.... I come here to pick up you for dinner." I stepped back so can see him more clearly. "Dinner?" He removed the strap of purse from my shoulder and hold it in his hand. "Yes. Get ready." I nodded. "Ohkk. Atleast come inside until I get ready."