3

It was a freezy morning. I was roaring in my bed. I yawned loudly twice and tears appeared in corner of my right eye. When I get up from my bed I saw that red dress which I'd wear last night. I had seen so much things in that dress but my mind only recalled that wise person. Jimin. Thinking about last night that I don't have to avoid him that much I leaned to the bathroom.

But why ? There is a fun in this little things.

Teasing him is...... something interesting!!

After taking a fresh shower when I came back, at the same time I get the massage from hobi.....

"I want your help ! So please will you come to my dad's work place ? "

Hobi was multi-talented person who was helping his dad in his official work also besides his main work. We had never refused eachother while need a help...so without any hesitation I texted him back.

"See you in an hour !"

I took my bag and rushed outside of my room and made my way at the car. I took the key from drawer and started to put on my shoes. My mother appeared from the kitchen with knife in her hand. "Where are you going in a hurry?" She asked.

"Hobi need my help. So I'm going at his dad's office." I said and opened the main door half.

"Atleast take some breakfast. You will be hungry." She said worriedly.

"I'll manage mom. Hobi's is more important ." I winked at her and left.

"Ahh this little crazy girl !!...."

"Ok.. see you.."

At hobi's work place....

"Good morning!" I said as I reached him with wide smile on my face. Obviously I can't make that much shiny, bright smile like him but I tried my best.

"Ohh.. good morning dear." Hobi hugged me and I did the same.

"So what's the work for me?" I fixed the purse on my shoulder and asked.

"Let's discuss it inside." He extended his hand towards the office.

"Sure."

-

We both were sitting in his office. Hobi put bunches of paper among me on the table. I looked at the papers first, then at hobi and again at the papers with my widen eyes.

"Look.....I have too many papers and agreements of last 4 months to manage...I can't get it alone that's why I need your help for analysis it." His dimple on both side appeared when he turned his lips in thin line.

"From last 4 months ?? Hobi are you mad? " I breathed out heavily first and then asked in a shocked.

"I know it's too much.....but I get some urgent work in out off. And dad is also at his another office. You know very well, that's why ....." His face became pale. I think he thought that I'll refused him.

"What's wrong with your face? Relax men. I'll!!" I giggled at him and took the upper most paper to check it out.

We both were literally too busy in our work...

After 2 hours...

" Hyung surpriiiiiissse....!" Me and hobi jumped in our seat as someone came on the door and opened it instantly and screamed loudly.

"Are you crazy jiminahh. You really scared us." Hobi was almost fall from his seat. He sat up perfectly and scolded jimin lightly.

The man in black simple t-shirt and blue jeans. Layer of warm smile on his plumpy lips. Deep ocean like eyes.