28

Y/N's pov.

I wake up next morning but found myself cover on by blanket and again in that same room.

I tried to turn my body on left but feel some heaviness on my waist. First I look down on my body for checking what is exactly there and then the face of person which almost make my heart skip it's beat. I never imagined to go this far in relationship that I'll sleep with someone in the same bed at his house, when it's specially him.

He was literally breathing on my skin of neck. I was feeling his hot breath which gives me lots of goosebumps just in few seconds. Because of his breath, I forgot to take my breathe for a moment that what I did or he did? Firstly I go back from his embrace and make some space between our faces which was mere centimetres away. Being so careful with my each move, I turned towards him making sure he'll not get disturb by my movements.

He was sleeping with his lips pulled out in pouty manner, his chubby cheeks that were touching the pillow were melting my heart, even his massy hairs were making him so ethereal in his nap. I could see his chest raising and falling while he was breathing so nicely.

How can someone deny this men?

I dragged out my hand from the blanket and feeling like exploding of my chest but brushed my fingers in his massy hairs for remove some strands off from his forehead and make my way of vision clear. There were so many butterflies running in my stomach while staring him from that much close. No doubt, I can see this face whole day without moving away from here.

How lucky I'll be, if I'm able to see this face every morning, always waking up in his warm embrace where he is making me feel safe. How beautiful those mornings will be, if I will able to snatch those little morning kisses which he is stealing from me everytime here and there. How happy those days will be, if I call him mine for permanent and stay always close to him by giving a tage that he is my property. How nice those......

Realising I'm going too far in my thoughts, I closed my eyes and shaked my head for coming back in reality. 'You can't forced anyone to stay with you if they don't' that is the same line which someone had said to me exactly one year before. And I think I have to follow it until or unless we come on the conclusion that what we both need.

After removing a drop of tear which just formed on the corner of my eye, I turned my head at the clock for checking a time. 7:30 already, I have to be ready for work but.....I don't want to miss this face also.

After collecting lots of courage, I leaned close to him and kissed on the tip of his cute nose. I removed a little amount of blanket away from me and slightly raised his hand from my waist to make myself free.

"Stay!!" A cracked voice clanged in my ears. His hand which was remaining on my waist a few moments before, now hug me tightly and moved upper side on my spine to give me some chill. Feeling pleasure to listen him in morning, huge smile appeared slowly on my face. "Good morning!" I greeted slowly. "Good morning...." His eyes were still closed when he managed to say with smile on his face.

"D-Don't you want to wake up?" I cupped his face with my one hand and started to swing my thumb on his cheek. "Noo!" I raised my hand up as he snuggled close to me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. That sensation were too much new for me to bear, so firstly I stay still but then hugged him back.

How can there will be this much deference between two persons. One has left me but second just accept me, and reason, same. I don't know what will happen in future, if we'll be stay stable in this relationship or not, 'cause I have listened so much from hobi that how much he like little babies. Why only me though?

Again cleaning the wet side of my face with my hands, I hugged him tightly. No matter what will happen in future, I'll accept whatever decision he will made, but for now I don't want to miss his presence close to me. I closed my eyes again and tried to clear my mind.