18

"And why?" Jimin asked me still staring deeply in my eyes. "I don't want to say it jimin. Please leave me alone." I bagged to him. Because I didn't want to repeat that history again. I hurt once was enough, I didn't wanted to hurt myself again. "I'll not. Until you tell me. Just tell me once, then after I'll do what you say. Promise!" He removed the drops from the corner of my eyes. I really needed that soft touch at that time, but I can't. "Jimin please just leave-"

"I said I want to listen...why you are not getting that." Jimin cut me in middle and shouted on me by raising his voice. I had never heard him that much louder before. I also lost my temperature and split out.

"Because I'm born with physical defects and I can't carry anyone's child because of my physical defects, I don't want to listen all those shity words again and hurt myself more. I tried enough already to fill this gap but couldn't, so please. " I shouted back on him and said. Finally I said. Sobbing very hard. I saw at jimin. Due to tears my eyesight was blurry. But I could see that jimin's eyelid was heavy because of the tears. "Now why you are still standing here.... after listening my reason? Go now!" I squeezed my eyes tightly for make tears fall from it.

"But I don't need that!!" Jimin only said one line and tears started to roll on his cheeks. I was really shocked that why he said like this. He speak it like it was nothing to him or may be he was facing it or listening it for second time.

"What it means?" I wiped my tears and asked. "Only you mean to me y/n not your physical issues!" He said in a heavy voice. "How can someone accept this thing too easily." I went closer to him and asked. "Because...I already know it!" I was blanked at that time. Didn't understand what he actually said.

"What??? How?-" I asked him nervously. My heart was shaking. ".....oh yah...my ex must told you this ... right?" Jimin raised his head to me. But not saying anything. "Jimin answer me! I'm asking something!"

"Yes! He told me!" Finally he opened his mouth. "And can I ask you that how's you know he was my boyfriend?" I was very eager to know that how he contact to him. "I'm getting the Massages from that day, when I texted you first time.....he was giving me the all information about us and that was 100% confirm. Suddenly One day he asked me about you and said to stay away from you." I narrowed my watery eyes on him. "Remember, when I joined you on seashore at evening that day..... before that I went to meet him." I breathe deeply and then sighed heavily. "Meet him?.....means he was also there?"

"Hmm! He was chasing us. When I met him first time he introduced his self by saying that he is your ex boyfriend. I had doubt on him firstly, but....

Flashback...

I went far from our hotel on the place where he called me. He was only standing there so no doubts that he is the one. "Excuse me?" I tapped on his shoulder and said. He turned to me. "...I'm ...jimin!" And I introduce myself. "Hi! I'm y/n's ex boyfriend! And please stay away from her." I widen my eyes when he introduced his self like that and talk about you. "What nonsense?" I was not believing first of all it."It's not the nonsense I'm saying it as your well-wisher!"

"Well-wisher? Huh." I stepped back and started to walk. "I'm saying again stay away from her!" I turned to him and shouted. "But why?" I asked him in anger. And then he told me the truth that why exactly he is your ex now. Firstly I was also shocked about what he said. Yes I was shocked!....but not about the truth, about that he left you just because of your defect. Even though I'm not sure so I went to the hobi Hyung and asked him about you. And hyung clarified me."

End of flashback.....

When jimin put his story among me then I realised that why hobi texted me 'are you okey' on that day. His eyesight were constantly on the floor. When he was explaining all the things my heart ached for a moment. Yes it's possible that jimin has really no issue with all of that but I didn't want to stuck him in this issue so I started to scold him without any reason.

"So you have pity on me?" I said. "It's not about pity y/n!" His eyes became watery again as he said. "Then what?"

"I really like you!" He said in lower voice and some knots bind in my throat as no words there for me to say something. "But now I don't want to be in relationship."

"Why?" He asked. "Didn't you get that jimin? It's a physical problem....and may be I have to face another diseases in future because of it!!"

"I'll be okey with it!" How can someone be that much pure hearted. "Jimin! I told my truth now please leave!" I pointed at the door and ordered him. "Y/N!"

"Jimin you promised me that you will do what I'll say! So I'm ordering you to leave!" Then he came closer to me. His one hand was interlinked with my hand andb another one go back of my head as gave a gentle kiss to my forehead. I felt his tears fall down on my face when he was kissing my forehead. He moved away from me and said one thing...

"It's ok if I loose the person whome I like/love. But I don't want to loose a friend like you......so talk to me as a friend if it's possible."

His hands slowly released mine and he stepped back. "Bye!" He said before left my house. I rushed to my room and threw myself on bed. Squeezing the pillow very hardly and it was already wet due to lots of tears.

-

When the vision was blur but I was able to see some figure laying besides me. I blinked few times for clear it and opened my eyes fully.

It was jimin.

who was sleeping next to me. So peacefully. His chest were raising and falling under the blanket. I extended my hands and brushed my fingers superficially in his dark hairs. Looking at his closed eyes and pouty lips, I smiled a little.

So cute.....

Due to the strong air blow, curtain started to fluttered in the air. And some strong sun light hit on my eyes and it get closed. I opened my eyes and saw next to me. But this time there was nothing. Then I realised that it was just a hallucinations, which my mind was showing me about him. There was no one besides me. It was empty. I immediately stood up and checked my phone, but there were no massages and calls from jimin.

Tears again fall down from my eyes when I think about last night and jimin.

What he did wrong to me, that I'm doing it to him.

Sorry jimin, I have no another option.

I buried my face in my palms for make crying more myself. After a while I removed that stains from my cheeks and get off from my bed and looked myself in the mirror. My face was so pale.

After taking a bath I was sitting in bathrobe on my bed still thinking about yesterday. I ran towards my phone for picking it up when it buzzed because of the notification. In a hope that, may be it will jimin's massage. But unfortunately it was my friend.

"When are you coming?" I didn't replied her and went for dressing up. I'm the one who has hurt him then why now I'm expecting something from him?