Everything will be okay

Finally after a long week of the snow storm Jungkook finally left Taehyung's place. He wasn't lying when he said he missed Taehyung. The only thing he wanted was to be close to him.

Taehyung had just woken up so he didn't know that Jungkook had left the place. After he freshened up to have breakfast he felt something was missing.

"Where is Jungkook, Yuan" he asked the helper  who looked at him and bowed while answering.

"Sir, sir Jungkook left in the morning and told me not to tell you anything" the boy answered as he took permission to leave.

"Just like before" the man said to himself while sighing.

While Jungkook himself didn't want to leave but he knew he shouldn't get himself to attached to Taehyung because the older was getting married soon.

He went to his mother's grave and sat down for a while as a tear rolled down his cheek.

He admired the nature around him. The trees swayed side to side in the breeze. The snow covering the

"Mom nothing is going my way....first you left me...then I lost Taehyung..." he was about to continue until he heard a really soothing voice and his ears perked up.

"Kookie everything will be okay and don't worry just close your eyes and I will be there" he heard his mother's soothing voice.

"I missed you mom" he said as his lips curved into a smile.

"How is everyone treating you?" She asked with a calm voice but it felt kind of harsh.

"Jeongguk hyung apologised to me and dad...well he still the same but our family isn't complete without you...i miss you" he said but instead of hearing his mom he heard a venomous and harsh voice.

"Hey kid this is no place to sleep...go sleep at home and let me clean this place" a worker said as he woke up the boy who looked shocked and broken.

"But I am talking to my mom...sir please let me stay I will leave once she tells me too...we were going through our memories" Jungkook said in panic.

"Go get check at the hospital you sound crazy....how can you hear your mother no one is here" the old man said as he pushed the boy out of the place.

"Sir please I am not crazy....please just let me at least say goodbye" The young man begged but it had no effect on the worker.

"I said leave and don't come here again....go get admitted at a hospital" the man said rudely as he closed the gates leaving a helpless man on the ground.

TBC
Hope you enjoy
I will try my best to post a lot more
I purple you 💜