Weakness

It was finally 1 year Jeongguk and Taehyung were married but they didn't have the best relationship.

Jeongguk only asked Taehyung for money or created another drama in the industry. It would be a lie if Taehyung said he didn't miss the younger. He cried himself to sleep thinking about his bunny's small hands in his bigger ones. His smile and waking up just to see his cute face.

Taehyung was watching news when Jeongguk came inside making his way straight to him.

"I need money" he said with a fake tone.

"No" the older said simply as he looks away again.

"Ugh I hate you" he said as he slams the door to their room. Taehyung didn't care anymore because his "husband" was freaking annoying and whiney unlike his baby.

Suddenly news caught his attention. He looks at it as his eyes glossed. There was his bunny with a woman and they were kissing?

New's reporter: The famous Jeon family has another member who introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook the biological twin of famous model Jeon Jeongguk. Currently he is dating famous model Son Chaeyoung and the couple is becoming famous due to the fact that Jeon Jungkook is back in Korea after staying in Canada for an year to start a modelling career with his girlfriend.

The man was shocked and broken. He never thought his bunny would do something like that. Why did he write he will still love him when he dating some bish from the industry. He couldn't take it anymore. His mind was clouded.  

That was when he heard his phone ring. He picks yo the call.It was Jimin his best friend and his business partner Yoongi's husband but unlike him and his so called husband, Yoongi and Jimin truly loved each other.

"Hey Chim" he said.

"Hey Tae I called you to invite you to a business party Yoongi is throwing...PLEASE SAY YES" The older shouts as the younger sighs.  

"Okay I'll try" he answered as Jimin ends the call after they said their good byes.

Even though he knew he was breaking he will show Jungkook what betrayal feels like when he left the older suffering for a whole year.

He decided not to waste any tears on a person who was his once his only weakness. The person who once made him feel loved and special was now the person he hated most.    

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY
I PURPLE YOU💜