New issue

Jungkook was sitting quietly in Taehyung's office when suddenly Jimin barged in the room looking somewhat angry and scared.

"Jimin don't you know how to knock" Taehyung exclaimed angrily as he stood up when Jimin looked at them looking pretty nervous and angry.

"Hyung what happened you look nervous?" Jungkook said as he went towards Jimin who lightly held the younger's shoulder.   

"Jungkook the photos you took with J-Jihoon are released as the cover of vogue magazine" Jimin spoke out as Jungkook's knees went weak.

"No it can't be... the photographer deleted those photos" Jungkook uttered as his doe eyes went wide.

"I will contact Sungho about this issue" Taehyung said as he called his assistant. 

"Jihoon....it was Jihoon, it MUST BE HIM" Jungkook spoke as his tone got higher.

"Let me call the editors of the magazine, we can change the cover photo" the CEO said as he left the office. 

But it was too late. Jihoon and Jungkook had become a hot topic among the media. Reporters were all over the models asking about the photoshoot and their relationship. The models started getting hate from some fans while others supported him.

The poor model  was getting stressed due to all the drama going on. He didn't leave his house and cancelled every modelling offer he got.

Jeongguk started to worry about his brother and most of the stayed with him but that made the other twin feel like a burden.

"Hyung I am fine and I am not a baby anymore" Jungkook said as he pushed his brother and brother in law outside the door.

"If anything is wrong Kookie then call me or Daehyung" Jeongguk said as the younger successfully closed the door.

Finally he relaxed but it all went away when he heard voices and walked towards the window just to see reporters. 

"No how did they even get inside" the younger panicked as he called the first person in his mind.

"Hello" a deep voice answered.

"Hyung please help me" he cried

Hope you enjoy the book
I purple you 💜
Sorry for the delays