Nature's beauty

Jungkook decided to go to his apartment and then go meet his manager to discuss if there were an new offers for him.

Unfortunately he didn't have a car so he had to walk but he wasn't complaining. He enjoyed walking like he used to with his mother. He didn't know why but he felt inspired by nature, how beautifully it was defined and how rare it was. It has its flaws but how it covers them up by its exquisite self.

The trees swayed as the flowers danced in the mild breeze. The pond water was crystal clear and reflecting the sun rays. Finally after a harsh cold weather it was better.

Jungkook was just looking around taking in everything when'

"You know kid....if you look deep into nature you will understand everything better" a voice called out.

The boy turned around just to be met by icy blue eyes.

"Oh I am sorry I didn't see you there" the boy said bowing down respectfully.

"It's fine I saw u looking around the place with such wonder....do you see anything interesting here" the old man asked.

"Oh...this place interestingly calming it feels like all my pain and problems are no more" the man said looking around.

"You know son nature always wears the colour of the spirits....it hides it flaws like it didn't have any but everyone and everything does...giving up on life is just not an answer" the man said.

"What do you mean sir?" The man blurted out.

"You look like you have a lot of problems.....I don't know who you are but let me tell you never run away from your problems because they will follow you everywhere...try to solve them" the man said as he got up leaving the place.

Jungkook looked at the man leaving as a small smile crept on his lips as he landed on the soft grass. The man was right he was running away.

Running way from his problems was like a never ending race which he will never win. He got up from the ground and brushed his clothes before returning home.

He took a shower as soon he got home to feel more fresh and then contacted his manager.

"Jeon you have an offer from KIM corporation...the model they hired wasn't available so the company decided to send you...be at the company by 7 or the boss will kill you" the manager said getting annoyed at himself for mentioning the boss.

"Ok hyung I will be there.....see you later good night" the man said excitedly.

"Good night" he heard on the other line before it went off.

"Ok Jungkook tomorrow will be a new start for you and you are going to take all chances for Taehyung to notice you and claiming him back" he said to himself before getting in the cozy blanket and drifting off to sleep.

TBC hope you enjoy
I have nothing better to do so i will post more soon
I purple you 💜
I am going to update people change soon