Acceptance

Taehyung was excited to tell the Jungkook the news of his dad accepting them but as he entered the house he was met with not a nice scene.

Jungkook was cornered by Jihoon who was looking at him with a sly grin.

"You know Jungkook I would love to have you back with me on shoots" Jihoon says as he starts rubbing Jungkook's ear who closed his eyes tightly clearly looking scared.

Jihoon was about to slide his hand down when a hand grabbed his as it pulled Jungkook out of his grip.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook close to him wrapping an arm around him as he glared holes into Jihoon who clearly wasn't expecting the uninvited guest and it was clear with that surprised yet scared expression on his face.

"I am going to sue you for trespassing on private property" Taehyung said as he punched Jihoon.

But someone watching didn't like the view and grabbed Taehyung's hand. It was his dad and he clearly wasn't happy about Jihoon trespassing either.

He pulled Taehyung back as he called the guards and they took Jihoon away.

"Thanks dad" Taehyung said but it didn't last when Mr Kim grabbed his ear pulling on it.

"You brat I told you to finish your breakfast" he said as Taehyung winced a little trying to get away from his fathers hold.

"Ah dad let go it hurts" he said as finally his father freed him from his iron grip and walked towards Jungkook who stepped back in nervousness. 

"Mr Kim I wasn't expecting you here?" He said looking down when Mr Kim walked towards him hugging him tightly.

"I am your soon to be father in law it's better you start calling me dad" he whispered in the younger's ear who broke the hug looking shocked.

"I think I didn't hear you correctly...W-what d-did you say?" He asked again not believing if his ears were working or not.

"I said you should start calling me dad because your my son in law.....I accept your relationship with my son"  he repeated a little bit louder.

"T-tae what's going on?" Jungkook asked stumbling back a little when he saw his boyfriend nodding.

"It's true baby he accepted us" he answered as Jungkook looked at Mr Kim with his doe eyes sparkling as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"NO YOUR LYING....IT'S NOT FUNNY TAEHYUNG" Jungkook shouted as he burst into tears sliding down at the edge of a wall as he tried to stop his tears.

He just didn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't come together with the fact that Mr Kim accepted his relationship.

He was crying when he felt someone's arms wrapping around him but it wasn't those strong arms he was used to rather they were rough but yet soft. 

He looked up just to see Mr Kim sitting beside him hugging him tightly and Jungkook wasn't lying when he said that it was t best feeling ever. It had been a long time he had received some parental love.

"I am so sorry son please forgive me" Mr Kim said as he pats the younger's head who smiled lightly feeling a safe aura coming from the old man. It had been sometime he deserved a father's care and protection.

Hope you all enjoyed the story
Sorry for not updating for soooooo long
I have exams, tests and assessments so I was really stressed
I purple you 💜