Love is a mistake

"Jeongguk I am heading towards the gala Jackson is throwing take care of the house" the older said in a bored tone as he left out not wanting to hear the other's whines.

He heads to his car finally reaching the place after a while. Maybe he was the last person and like always the last person is always in the spotlight.

He went towards the carpet as photographers started clicking pics, models and actresses even actors looking at him but the older's eyes were searching someone.

Finally he found him but he looked different. The younger wasn't himself; his dressing style, his body language changed?

The older looks away around until they make eye contact. The younger still being the shy one looks away but when making the contact he felt the other's glare to cold.

"Babe isn't Kim Taehyung handsome..like that person deserved to be the most handsome face" he heard his girlfriend as he nods.

like that person deserved to be the most handsome face" he heard his girlfriend as he nods

Taehyung went away just to be met by Lisa and her girlfriend Jennie. They were friends as both the models had worked with Taehyung on many projects.

"Kim freaking Taehyung you look handsome...what's the occasion" Jennie asked as Taehyung sighed.

"Nothing just tired from work" he answered when someone hugs him.

It was Jimin with his boyfriends Yoongi and Hobi both of them were famous rappers in the industry with his brother Namjoon.

"Hey Tae" Yoongi said putting a hand over his shoulder.

"Hey how you doing bro?" He asked as Yoongi sighs.

"They drive me crazy I can't sleep for even 30 minutes...so I have decided I will shift to your house because you are in the company all day giving me a lot of time to sleep" he said as they laugh until they heard some whining.

It was Jeongguk! What was he doing here? And why was he with his brother. Wait they just KISSED?!

The older was shocked as Yoongi took him towards the bar.

"Hey it's fine finally you can divorce that annoying whiny...wait did you here about his brother...." he was interrupted when reporters surrounded him.

"Mr Kim you just saw your husband cheating on you" a reporter shouts

"Mr Kim will you guys divorce?" Another asked.

"Do you have someone in your life?" Another shouts as Taehyung pushes through the crowd heading towards a more quieter area the garden.

He didn't know why he felt numb and emotionless. He felt like everyone was pushing him away not wanting him in their lives. He felt like he didn't belong.

Until he heard a rustle. It was...Jungkook!?

"A-re you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Why do you care?" The older asked coldly.

"Because I worry about you" he said quietly when the older lost it.

"YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS WHEN YOU THOUGHT ABOUT LEAVING. YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN MY WORLD WAS DESTROYED. YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN I WAS SELF HARMING MYSELF SUFFERING FROM FRICKING DEPRESSION. ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS YOU IN MY ARMS...MY WHOLE WORLD HAS FALLEN APART JUST BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE..LOVING U WAS A MISTAKE...LOVE IS A MISTAKE...I am breaking apart everyday only because all I crave is affection..only because I need love" he said with tears rolling down his cheeks as people surrounded them.

The first time Kim Taehyung cried in front of people was because of love!

Not wanting to stay any longer he pushed through the crowd leaving Jungkook in tears.

Jungkook was about to go behind him when Jin hugged him.

"He needs sometime..you were apart for a long time seeing you.with someone else effected him" Jin said as he let Jungkook cry on his shoulder.

The younger looked to broken to be scolded or blamed.

"I know you have your reason Jungkook but Taehyung loves you...I hope you get back together" Jimin said as he joins the hug while Namjoon guides everyone inside with Jackson the billionaire.

While Taehyung reached his private apartment where he came for peace.

He went to his room and took a showered to calm himself. He decided to change himself. He won't get hurt by love again.

Now that he knew that love is a mistake he won't repeat again...ever

TBC HOPE YOU ENJOY SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
I PURPLE YOU💜