Stay with me

Does anyone know were this pic is from?😂

Taehyung was about to go eat dinner when is his phone rang. Without even looking at the contact he picked it up just to hear a sweet voice at the other end.

"Hello" he answered in a deep voice

"Hyung please help me" he heard Jungkook's shaky voice.

"Are you okay Koo what happened" Taehyung asked in a worried tone. He went fully boyfriend mode.

"Hyung there are reporters all around the house and I am scared" the younger said as his voice became more weak.

"Kook I want you to lock yourself in your room I will be there soon" he said as he grabbed his car keys running towards the garage.

"Please be quick hyung" he heard Jungkook when suddenly the line was cut off.

"Ugh I knew I shouldn't have left him on his own...wait for me Koo" he thought as he pushed the accelerator, the car speed rising until it reached 140 but the older didn't care.

All he wanted was to get to Jungkook's house and have the younger in his arms.

Finally after breaking 3 traffic signals he reached the younger's home just to see the police had arrived at the scene. He rushed inside not caring about the reporters who were screaming his name and taking his pictures.

As he stepped inside he saw Jungkook with a blanket covering him as an officer asked him questions. His whole body was still trembling slightly trying to take in everything that had happened.

Jungkook's eyes were still on the window as he saw the reporters trying to take pictures as the police was trying their best to stop them from getting any closer to the house. Suddenly the curtains closed and there was Taehyung looking at the younger with worried eyes.

"H-hyung" he said as he got up.

"Do you want a hug baby?" The older asked in a deep yet soft voice trying not to scare the younger even more.

Jungkook nods as he felt Taehyung's arms wrap around him giving him the comfort he needed.

"Cry it all out...I know you want to" these words were enough for Jungkook's tears to start falling as he hugged the older tighter.

"Mr Jeon we can ask you questions tomorrow but for now we would like you to please evacuate the house for investigation" a police officer said as he came to the hugging couple smiling softly.

"Wait if I may ask why evacuate the house?" Taehyung asked as the policeman softly nods.

"Mr Kim we want to make sure there are no hidden cameras, because it isn't clarified how the reporters knew that Mr Jeon would be home...we just want him to be safe so until then he can stay at a hotel or something?" The policeman answered as he bowed taking his leave.

"I will go and reserve a hotel room for myself" Jungkook said as he sniffles.

"No you are going to stay with me" Taehyung exclaims as Jungkook's eyes widen.

"W-what?" The younger trying to make sure he heard the older clearly.

"I mean y-you never know when those reporters come back" he said nervously as the younger giggled slightly.

"Okay hyung I will go pack my bags" the younger said as he broke the embrace going towards his bedroom.

"YOUR SO DUMB TAEHYUNG GIVING YOURSELF AWAY LIKE THAT" he thought as he mentally slapped himself.

"Let's go hyung" he heard the younger say, knowing that he had zoned out earlier.

"Oh yeah let's go" Taehyung said taking the suit case out of Jungkook's hand.

"It's fine I will carry it myself" Jungkook said as he tried to take the suitcase back.

"It's fine it's not that heavy" Taehyung answered as they made there way towards the car.

Finally they were near Taehyung's house. Taehyung was still stealing small glances at Jungkook not noticing that the younger had fallen asleep due to exhaustion.

I am sorry for not posting for so long
I purple you 💜